I have been looking for weeks, but no one seems to know what brand of hoodie he was wearing in the video. It's exactly what I've been looking for in a hoodie. Now if I could just find it..

Tags: Catalyst, Hoodie, Mike, Shinoda, The

Views: 1535

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this is going to sound dumb but have you messaged Mike about it?
I would like to know also.

Christopher Daniels said:

Yeah uhm..I have no idea how to go about messaging Mike Shinoda.
well he has a page you can message him at but wether he responds is another story

Daniel James said:

Christopher Daniels said:

Yeah uhm..I have no idea how to go about messaging Mike Shinoda.
Why do you care?? Find another Brand, there are lots of nice hoodies with famous brands
Don't be searching for something rare...
Why do you care if I care? First off, if you wear hoodies, you know that practically no two brands are alike. Most of the hoods go just far enough.

I liked the one who was wearing because it looked like some perfect cross between a hoodie and a cloak. Very cool imo.

Your post seemed to imply that I want this hoodie because "OMG MIKE SHINODA WAS WEARING IT, I SIMPLY /MUST/ HAVE IT!"

No. It looks cool, that's it. I wouldn't care if it was a hobo out on the street wearing it. I'd still want it.
I would seriously suggest messaging Mike.
Just say what you said originally in this post.
He's been coming here a lot lately, I've chatted with him in the chatroom a few times in the last few weeks.
If you're not messaging him with "OMMGGG I LOVE YOUUU" you have a lot more chance of him responding to your message, and he's a nice guy. I see no reason he wouldn't tell you, especially if you are being as reasonable as you are here.

If I happen to catch him in the chatroom, I'll ask him for you too.
I don't know if he will respond to me, but he likes new questions, and that one sounds new to me!
yeah i sent a messsage to him but yeah please do, thanks alot dex :)
I has to agree mike shinodas hoodie in that video was pretty badass wont mind knowing my self

Hello guys I am new to the forum so not too certain how to reply.  The Hoodie is a brand called stone island which is very expensive and very nice to wear, Italian I think.  I recently bought the hooded sweater which has the same design hood, incidentally the hood literally covers like the video shows.  It set me back 135 pounds sterling.  To get anything close to what Mike is wearing you will have to spend at least in the region of 600 pounds sterling from what I found at least.  Shows he has great taste mind you.  Incidentally I know it is stone island by the logo on his left sleeve.  Looks cool. You can get similar on ebay but be warned there are lots of fakes.

Hope this helps

Brian Mueller said:

I would like to know also.
thank man I really appreciate it
I am attaching a picture of me wearing the hood in place so you can see what I mean.  I'm neither a model nor Mike but you'll get the idea
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service