The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1665

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr. Hahn,

Yet again you have done it. You never cease to amaze me. This video was INCREDIBLE. I love the effects and how you slowed down all of the shots, really made it feel like I was playing in the band with you guys! Keep up the good work, please!
LOVE IT!!!!!!!! favorite music video from u guys!!!!!!!!!!!
When you said this album would be different, you were right. The music video is pretty good. Its hard to see whats going on though. I like when the guys with the gas mask go into the colasping building and the paint throwing. GOOD JOB!
AWESOME VIDEO!!!! GREAT!!!!!
You guys did another amazing job, been following you guys since your beginning and you continue to amaze me with what you guys produce. I'm completely stoked for A Thousand Suns! Great job with "The Catalyst" the song is amazing and the video is one of your best!
I just saw The Catalyst video on MTV.com. IT IS AWESOME!!! IT IS COOL!!!! Great job, LP!!!
Just saw the video man...that BLOW MY MIND ! awesome video i mean wohoooo! nice job Mr.Han very awesome YEAH That´s why LP is My favorite band in the world !
Ominous. Good depiction of the end of the world. I like the effects you used: the lighting, the smoke but I love the acting of the band. You can feel the dark, foreboding mood of the video.

Awesome job.
the truth I would say that linkin park back to the same as before with the discs and meteora hybrid theory was much better.
Th video is insane joe i really love the video congrats... To linkin park lp is The best band... Cant wait for A Thousand Suns I love the video wowowowo awesome video.... Lp forever
The video was an eye opener. You were successful in sending out that message you wanted everyone to get from the video. Lot of metaphors to be decoded from the video. There is just too much to say about the video, it's great. Keeps everyone thinking. And as a lot of us have noticed, it had that Star Wars feel when it came to Mike, when he was reaching his hand out to the camera, it had that Obi Wan Kenobi feel to it. (haha) But that's just a thought.

Again, there is too much to say that I don't know where to start.

Everyone has different ideas from the video and we could go on and on about it. But for now here's what what we all thought in common after the video ended.

The words in our minds were "That is Linkin Park."
The video is insane joe i really love the video congrats... To linkin park lp is The best band... Cant wait for A Thousand Suns I love the video wowowowo awesome video.... Lp forever

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service