The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it was worth to wait for "THE CATALYST" video !
LOVE IT !
ok, no dount the video is great, really. I've felt the concept pouring in it and NOT in an obvious way like, you know, showing destruction, and people just goin everywhere - it's instead very emotional and visual-driven - like the pace is slowed down, you can't resist, you're drowing while the end is coming and you need to accept it. Shinoda is really great in it, probably the most epic thing of the video visually.

My ONLY (big) disappointment is that ... damn, I want the full song edit for it !! This shitty radio edit REALLY ruins the video at all, beeing in a total rush to the start and the end (where it was cut). It goes for just too little painting sequences in the end and it feels like ... it's missing something (like the MOH video, that's anyway very nice).

So Joe, I'm really wanting the FULL EDIT VIDEO, thanks.
its fucking awsome.. love the video.... wouldnt expect a shitty video from joe hahn anyway :) lp is back full power now.... 19 days left :D
The BEST linkin park video ever joe! good job
waouhhhhhh !!!! superbe
i love the video :) it's so much better than the video for new divide..i didn't really like that one

can't wait to hear the whole album in a few weeks :D
This where we al been waiting for i can`t wait to see the full video tonight

Greatz from Holland
I love the vid it's very nice as always good job joe ;) can't wait till the new album ! ;D
Great Video! Love the concept and the idea. Magnificent photograph. You aren't just musicians, you are TRUE ARTISTS!
the video is cool but could have been better. The concept is amazing but the smoke effect was overdone
well as an honest and true fan that was my opinion! anyways great job joe!!!
Hey Joe, I loved 'The Catalyst'. The idea was awesome. I hate videos where the artists made a coreography or someting. In your videos there's a story, and you (the 6) are the ''actors''. I really liked this one, but the video for the 'Leave out all the rest' is the best, in my opinion.
Keep going with the great job guys, love you people <'3 ;)
That kicks ass.. But then that's to be expected from a Joe Hahn video.
Keep rocking guys

-Mc

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service