The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1664

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's fuckin awersome,good work,Joe!
It was awesome! I love it so much. You did an excellent job. <3 <3 <3
would love to see this clip. wanna hear the new album too :)
I do not even have words about such things can say forever!!!
Ok in simple words the video is "AWESOME" ..love the new look of the band....cant wait for the other music video and album releases .
ill let u noe wat i think......ITS FUKEN AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One word.
EPIC

But will you be releasing a full 5:43 version? Just for the fans, because in the radio edit you do not feel much of the hype of the song.

Well done Joe.
Thank You
a real piece of art!!!!
It's perfect for this song!

I'm lookin forward to the new album!
One of my all time favorites! Good work guys.
t's like a short film - a very dynamic and, most importantly this is all true. Not many people understand the truth about the end of the world.
2 words: a-mazing O_O
The video is amazing!!!! You've done a great job (as usual). The greatest thing about the video is the way you put across the feeling of distruction and catastrofy which is probably how the end of the world will be.
I hope that in the future you continue to direct videos with the same brilliant way you do today.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service