The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AWESOME. daddy like!
I think the video is great. I think is intense and slow motion was a great special effect that builds up the feeling of the lyrics.

Great job Mr Joe. I love LP and this is my second favorite video of the band.
simply gorgeous video
I Want To Download It Now
AAAA !!!!! is something !!!!!! is super !!!!! best video!!
very nice!!
Following the line of "Somewhere I Belong" and "Pts.OF.Athrty", this is one of the best videos I've ever seen.
Perfect harmony with the lyrics, it's a important message and some people doesn't even care.

But, I thought it could be excellent if it had been made some kind of mashup with the "Medal of Honor" video, other great too.

Cheers from Brazil
woow, Joe, it's awesome... great job! it's so powerful, I couldn't stop watching it. thanks to this video I like "The Catalyst" much more than before. it's dark but it doesn't make people sad or depressed. I really like the work with smoke and water, it's something new and it says: "That's Linkin Park, that's Mr. Hahn's job." and the slowed parts with details are sooo good, I love them. really great job, guys :))
I love it love it love it!! You guys rock as usual and I cant wait for the next tour!
Just hoping you get to S Fla cuz I am no longer in Vegas!!!
This video i think gives an insight of whats to come of this new album, honestly i cant wait to see whats in store. I have always been a fan of Linkin Park and any side projects you guys have had, but this video i think puts you guys out there to the fans that this album is gonna be amazing just like the others. :)
wow the video is actually fucking epic
good stuff joe joe
Normal video,but if you didn't explain sense of this clip-i'm not understand it..
Loved the video! The song, disappointed me.
You've done a great job, Joe, as always! Congrats!

Keep on that awesome good work!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service