The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1665

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Joe!! This is one of the best videos I'v ever seen!!! Awesome!!!!
I love it!!!! Good job!! You're fantastic!!! :D
I shiverd!!! I was about to cry!!! Awesomeeeeeeee!!!! I love Mike in this video!! :D And Chester in the water!!
<3 <3 :D
The video totally rocks Joe! My eyes are still sore from being unable to blink or glance away from t.v, scared of missing a moment. I give it 100%, 5 stars, two thumbs up. It's so intense and energetic, you guys give it your all which is amazing to watch.
So to summarise, yeh I like. :D
Very dark and strong.. Really love Mikes part in the song... Just very epic. But i didn't like the chesters in water part too much.. but its was a nice new style video!
The video is disturbing and incredible. It had me mesmerized. I just woke up and I've already watched it twice.
Joe, you are the man! Great work!
Joe,

Once again you guys have done tremendous work. It is really touching the video because we all know it can happen to us in a blink of an eye. The world can end. Your music has always spoke to my soul from when I was in my drug addiction to know. Your music has help me change my life for the better. Keep doing what you guys do because you are making a difference in peoples lives through lyrics! Rock n Roll guys!!! Hurry and come to Dallas!
Another very entertaining video by Mr.Hahn what more can i say
Yeah..This video destroy all records!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Interesting evolution of LP style but after that music+ video I can`t imagine what will be your next step)))))))
The video is OK, good job, as always.
But, the song... I know that the other fans may hate me for this, but it's just my opinion.
I've been a Linkin Park fan since I was 11, that's 8 years ago. I've always ALWAYS loved you guys.
But this song... I just hope the whole album is not like this one. It's so "house", so comercial... I never imagined you guys will sell this. I never imagined you would even think of selling something like that.
I understand people change, and music changes or whatever... I just hope you don't change into comercial just to get more popular or something like that.
I miss Linkin Park... Not this.

Once again, I'm not a hater, just a dissapointed fan. And this is just my opinion (and my friends' too).
Finally, after a long anticipation ... It arrived.
Please come to Israel.
Linkin Park always had surprised me!!! All of you are very creative!!! Thaks for this gift joe!!! you are amazing!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service