The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1665

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome!!! Nice work!!! Keep it up, Joe!!!
Oh my gosh, this video is so freaking awesome :)

Very very good job, can`t discribe in words how awesome this video is :)
nice song...
great video...

go LP go...

hmmm.. but..
another band's website, i can download their recent video, from latest album... :p
Awesome as usuale. love your work. love your drive. love you guys. love everything.
The imagery you guys created with the fog and the water is just perfect.
love it
mind blowing! can't wait for the new album...
I loved the video. You did a great job with the effects and position of cameras, and i really did think it looked like the end of the world. Two thumbs up from me, and i can't wait to buy the new album when it comes out ♥.
DOPE!
totally mind blowing! can't wait for the new album...
The best thing about you guys is that I never will hear any comments from people saying you guys never change. The style was different and it was amazing, the end of the world in your view looks beautiful, in a destructive sort of way. I love the colours in it. You are awesome.

You all make life so much more worth living!
great video.....take's us into the abyss of the devistation of a thousand suns......
Cant wait to get the album !!
A stylistic, but not overly glamorized response to Judgment Day. Nice.

Thematically, the song and video together reminds me of Nina Simone's song, "Sinnerman."
Can't shake that comparison.
The song is powerful, dark and true and the video holds no punches in the presentation of the idea.
Visually schizophrenic at times, but that reflects the chaos of the end of the world.

God save us everyone.... we're a broken people. Amen.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service