The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have to say, it's up to your usual standard! I'd been waiting to see the video ever since I heard the song! Thanks to all of you for making such great music, and, Joe, I love your visions! Can't wait to see more!
AMAZING vid!! Love the post-apocalyptic imagery and the song has been burning a hole in my i-pod for the past couple weeks. CANNOT WAIT for the album.

GREAT job on the vid, Joe!
The video is has quite a chilling feeling to it as though it is the end of the world but it is utterly fantastic and i loved the way you have slowed down parts and that coloured powder near the end. Amazing video, if this is the way you'll be sounding from now on then can't wait for the album in September :D
i'd give The Catalyst um..........., a grammy 4 da vid!!!!!!!!!! u guys did amazing work i hope the next single is awsome c u guys in times square adn hopfully in the Garden nxt yr LP 4 life
OMG, Brilliant You Always Seem To Surprise Me with Your Music And Videos Good Job
I had a dream I met LP last night and got to tell the guys how much I love their music. Joe your videos are always amazing. I love the new song and I'm dying to hear the rest of the album and see what you do with the rest of the videos to come.
Very, very cool! Adding a couple of hot models would have been an excellent addition.
The video was awesome Joe. Man, you do some tremendous work and the final result is always amazing. You guys need to keep this thing rolling as long as lets say Metallica.......Your fans will always be there.
Oh my god! I saw the video today morning on MTV and i love this video....... :)
Wow this song is amazing, i cant wait for the album! Keep it up LP!, Hi MIKE!
it was a awesome video, I like it bien hecho sigan asi
Joe, I take off the hat for you. I really really like the video, the concept, color. Now is one of my fav. videos of the band!.
Only 2 questions: Will be there extended/complete version??? and where is the elephant? lol
Well, seriously. good Job!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service