The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1641

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats Joe, the video of ''The Catalyst'' is amazing. i loved it *-* now i'm anxious to hear the album ''A Thousand Suns'' full :D
It's fuckin cool! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Video of the year right here.
The music is fantastic. It is the ultimate expression of the primordial concept arising from the album Minutes to Midnight: The minutes are being counted toward the end of the world, just the lightest touch of a single button to the symphony of deadly hydrogen bombs reach a melody irreversible and lethal. How can I set the video? As a Video radioactive perfectly prepared, cleared with mastery. Excellent work!
Just watched the new video and it did not disappoint..... Great visual content and superb from beginning to end..... Well worth waiting for
I just love it.
Good job Joe; I don't think you need to be anxious.
Excellent job Mr Hahn.
What I most like was the filters you use for the photography, kind of matrix 1. and the slow motion was very cool.
This video's awesome dude. Very dark and apocalyptic I'd say and fits well with the song.
Show some love for canada guys, we can't watch the vid cuz the site is region specific...
Good work, Joe!
It's great!!!!=))))
Hey ho, Hey Joe. The music video is interesting, Mike looks like the Grim Reaper himself. And you can feel the panic cause of the many running people and those "Gas-mens". All in all i think you guys move in a different, but, RIGHT direction. It's good to move in other directions, don't listen to those "fans", when they say...UUH LP SUCKS CUZ UR NOT GONNA MAKE METAL ANYMORE, LOL.... Im a fan since i was 8 years old (Hybrid Theory). And the music videos are always great (Im not speaking as a hyped fan), its always working with the songs theme. I hope you understand my opinion. I pre-ordered the deluxe fan package (My first special album edition all time). And I'm looking forward to hear your album, i see, you guys made a really great job, again.
I didn't understand anyhing... But interesting)))

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service