The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a huge fan of the new song and really dig the new video! Great compositions! Great colors. I love the tumbling slow motion effect throughout. I thought the water shots of Chester were stellar and totally trippy however some of Mike's singing parts in the beginning were a little over exaggerated combined with the slow mo effect... not to mention he kind of looks like a merchant of death - kinda creepy but still pretty badazz. If he ends my world, I'll take it any day!! I'd have to say my favorite part is your fists slamming the turntable going into the breakdown - stirs up those emotions! Well done Joe!
Video amazing!! Well done))))
WOW! Never seen a video like this!!! It makes you thought about our world, our civilization, the mistakes that our fathers have done and we have to repair to help our earth...

Maybe I will get again another look, and another, and another, and another...and another!
I wery wery like this video dared, special and unique ...
Thist video fantastic :D:D
Is AWESOME!! You rock guys :D
i seen it and its already one of my fav its awsome good work on the band and everyone that helped them to make it look forward to the album
it's incredible...you know when it will be possible to buy the album in italy?
Song is very good. Videoclip is great. The style , the mood, the tension...
Loving it and waiting for the new album.
Greetz from Belgium.
The idea is really super!
I think it is just plan cool!
As you warned us it is a very new style and.......... i love it!
I think the album will be as terrific as all the other ones!
WAITING!
The video is fabulous!! The right mix of mystery and creativity! this suit the song. Congratulations!
OMG! Joe u did such a gr8 job on producing this vid. It's frikin awsum, every song u guyz do just gets bigger & better, this music vid is truly EPIC!! Linkin Park RULEZ 4 EVA!! Can't wait 4 da new album, lukin 4wd 2 it as much as i did 4 Hybrid Theory. U guyz r my all tym favs since day 1 ;)
I appreciated the quality filming of your video and the way you guys threw in the turntable and smoke..... but honestly, I feel a little disturbed with the concept: the end of the world. No offense.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service