The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1665

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I absolutely LOVED the video!! I was already blown away by the track, and the video just works so well with it.
I particularly enjoyed the colour contrasts and that the band is slightly hidden most of the time like in a way the end of the world is a kind of release from everything; you can just let go.
SO GREAT !! excellent song and excellent music video !!! =)

I'm very impatiente to heard the rest of the album, so impatiente !! =)

Good job men !! ^^

Linkin Park for ever !! =)
very original sound you always surprise me!!!!I'm so impatient to listen to the new cd!!!!p.s I can hope to see you on tour in italy?????please I wait for your concert till 2001!!!!!!
cooooooooooooooooooooool
is fucking awsome
XD
Well, I think the video was great. Like you said, if we think in the end of the world, we can link to idea of "God bless us everyone" and I have to say that The Catalyst is one of the best videos of the band. Congrats Joe and all the guys that help to make this video : D
I liked it awsome video and song !
I love the song, way cool affects and shot with the video. Just that was all what it was, only cool shots with no explanation to a story or anything. you can see chaos but no real story. Other than that great job.
Awesome xD

I loved xD

Congratulations for the wonderful job Joe
awsome song! you guys have always been about energy and passion and thats why i have listend to your music for years,
thats maybe why the music video does not do it for me here sorry guys, starts off well but up until the last 40 seconds it gets lost,last 40 seconds it gets great again
love it, love it, love it, love it, love it!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been listening to linkin park from ever since the beginning and I can't wait for the new album!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!
Video and song is.... great. Just no more words to say.
Sorry for my english. :)
Oh my god, the video is so amazing! I had to get up early at 5 AM to see it in Austria, but it was worth it! I liked all the effects, and the quality of them were better than e.g. in New Divide. Now that I hear what you thought doing it, everything makes sense :)

Thank you very much, looking forward to the album!
Ben

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service