The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really good song and excellent video - great to see you evolve on each album - there will no doubt be the few that wish you were still doing the first 2 albums style but how boring would that be for you and for us! Can't wait for the new album
I love it <3 I think it´s really great :)
wuuuhuuuu *___* I´m so fuc*ing happy :D
Linkin Park 4 ever!!!
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
wow. that was amazing. LP has gotten darker...love it :)
That's how we lived in Moscow this August - unbearable heat, smoke from forest fires, nowhere to hide, smoke in metro underground - that's something to see, really like the end of the world; depressed ppl, people in gasmasks, media reported high death rate , ppl taking their children and leaving the city in panik............sorry, Joe, i can't stand the smoke anymore!!!!
Ok, video effects and editing are awesome, needless to say!
and i love this fan-made The Catalyst Concept (music video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnb7kxA0rFw
Finally an amazing Music video the last time LP's music video were that awesome.... Numb and Breaking the Habit
I really like the video! It has an amazing energy. It's dark and it's kinda dramatic. I love it and the song gets an other force that is much much stronger then without the video!
So well done and I can't wait to hear the new album! :D
love the song ,but its a little different not that old lp :( btw hope all other songs are not this type :) good luck
Really great video, u had done it again. From Colombia congrats and we hope that u can come here sometime
Absolutely loved it! Dark and hazy and just fit the song perfectly. Great job, Joe!!
OMG! I loved it! It was the perfect apocolypse video, and Mike in the car/bus/van was just awesome!
Awesome Video you are the best I hope that I can get the Album soon and I also hope that you at least see my message because I know that to be a famous band is totally difficult but at least you should read what your real fans (us) write to you
Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service