The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1641

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When I watched the video for the first time I could feel what you were talking about. That strange feeling of seeing everything falling into pieces and the fear that we all have of this image of the end of the world. Thank you guys for bringing this senses to us, and particularly to you for the idea of another incredible video. Congrats!!!
It helps to understand more of what the song is about, and it makes me realise that this could actually be the world we are living in in the future with the way civilisation is going, and that somebody needs to think about changing the world for the better because I think it is getting worse. This song really touches that :)
This music video was everything I think about the end of the world
Very Nice
I liked !!!
OMG! I love it! It sent shivers down my spine! Very powerful! Love the message! One again I am chomping at the bit waiting on the album!
absolutely awesome!!! i loved every album so far, and im sure i will love this one as well. you guys are the best!!
OMG - what the hell...i love you gus i really do i have loved you since the very beginning but what is this... since when were linkin park a dance group!! im sooooo dissapointed!!!!
Im not liking this new commercial band at all.. please go back to what your best at!!!
plllllleeeaaaase!!!!
-x-
This is poetry in visual form. I think this is the band's greatest and most epic video to date. Great work guys, and can't wait to hear the album.
pretty good video. sorry i couldn't access my internet so couldn't watch the video. I pretty fun video, especially that part when Mike is sitting in the car and starting the song. and the part when Chester seems to be drowning.

Sir do check my blog at http://hereticmetal.wordpress.com

Looking forward to the Album...
lv ol... God Bless...
\m/
misterrr hahn is a genius.some scary stuff though
Song of the Year - "The Catalyst"
Musicvideo of the Year - "The Catalyst"
Album of the Year - "A Thousand Suns"
Band of the 21st Century - LINKIN PARK

Thank you very much for your work Linkin Park and Team; and a very special thanks to Mr. Hahn!
One of your finer efforts Mr H. Very atmospheric and entirely inkeeping with the music. Tense and edgy. enjoyed it very much
And I'm so anxious to hear the whole album!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service