The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1665

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Espectacular!! Esperando a que escuchar en nuevo disco en vivo!!
video is amazin but your music aint as good as what it was... i still think hybrid theory was your best album :/
awsome music video to go with a awsome song!!!
I loved the atmosphere in the video, and it was overall "goosebumps" material.
My only gripe is that Chester and Mike looked too fake (or out of place?) while singing :(

Also, I really wanted you guys to hear my take on the remix (since i could not enter the competition because i live in Trinidad...)
Here it there;
http://soundcloud.com/rrahim/lp-original-orch-2010
Não espera nada menos que este video bem produzido e criativo, parabéns.
Sucesso rapaziada!
hey joe, great job. i really like the video.
about the song, it has a few awesome moments, but it gets very predictable towards the end and unfortunately in the last thirty seconds i feel like i don't mind it's ending. i think the first 3/4 of the song are awesome, the slowdown especially, mike's singing also, chester's vocals, the pause, the comeback and the piano. but the end is a little, like i said, predictable.

im looking forward to your album so much. i've been your fan since meteora and every single album to date is new, different and i love it. im happy this new album is gonna be like dark and full of energy...
czechboy069
Bastante Diferente e foi isso Ser clipe fez o espetacular
Simply awesome. Went great with the song, like they were ment to be together. It's a great new style with that old Linkin Park feel to it.
Boa Noite Joe!!
Gostei Muitoo do Clipe!!
Faram Muito sucesso como sempre!!
Ancioso por Voces Aqui no Brasil!!
Abraço!
I like how its all surreal. The band members fit so well together that it's amazing how well they connect with eachother. This makes me even more excited for the album! ;D
Hey!!! I love it!!
What Linkin Park gives us is always its best efforts!!!!
Thank you!!!!
---REALLY I BELIEVE YOU MUST COME TO COLOMBIA, AND LET US APPRECIATE LINKIN PARK'S WORLD CLOSER!!!!----
Joe.. you are amezing! congrats!
the video was perfect!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service