The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1663

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome videos Guys. Almost as good as New Divide. (I'm kind of partial to that one.) Great song.
Thanks for sharing "the making of" videos also. Good premise. I thought the colors towards the end was an interesting touch.
Joe, you are very talented as a director, too.
A good video. Joe produce more videos for LP.
I like the video Joe! I have to say though if I were to nit pick at the editing, there was a part where towards the end of the video Chester is singing and it cuts to Mike for 2 seconds and he is singing, doesn't look right, and off the subject of editing, Mikes tounge coming out as he is singing almost ruined the whole video ha ha! Sorry Mike! Love the music, the video is good, and I just can't wait to hear the album because you guys are awesome.
AWESOME VIDEO, GREAT SONG!!!! Can't wait for the album to come out!
OH i loveDDDDD thE viDeoooo........a really nice concept !!!!!!! LOVED ROB N MIKE IN IT !!!!!!!! A VERYY GOOD WORK THOUGH !!!!! <33
Видео просто великолепное!!!! Джо молодец!!!! Брэд, Роб, Феникс, Майк, Честер, Джо...вы молодцы, новый звук просто великолепен...с нетерпением жду выхода альбома!!!!
one of the best videos,Joe.....I hope your new album will be great and cool as your music video :D...can't wait for it >./body>
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMAZING, AMAZING...................VIDEO YA ES DE MIS FAVORITOS!!!!!
JOE IS A EXCELENT PRODUCTOR!!!!
DAMN MAN!!!!!!!!
IT'S AWESOME I DON'T HAVE WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE VIDEO
I CAN´T WAIT
LOVE IT!!!
You guys are my everything! The best band there is!
I'm going to your consert in Denmark october 30.
I can not explain with words what a huge fan I am of you guys!!!

Love Hansa Poulsen from the Faroe Islands <3
great music video, good job.
We all enjoyed the music video . My boyfriend, my son and me. The song is good too! Great job guys!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service