The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1665

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i´m actually speechless. the only word i can come up with is simply awesome!
you really exelled yourselves this time!
keep up the good work. you guys are great!
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G once again, the videos are always awesome and you've done it again!
Omg This is BRILLIENT!! i can tell im gonna love Linkin Parks New Sound and out of thair comfert zone, cannt wait now for the album!! \m/
just saw the vid and i was like :O...
it was different and weird.. but it's a good different and a good weird.. there's a lot of meaning on the song and a whole lot more added by the video..
great work, mr. hahn! i'm inlove with it! :D
can't wait for the album! yay! :D :D :D
I absolutely love the new style you guys have embraced. LP is still the best!!!! When are u guys coming to South Africa? You have a HUGE fan base here.
Awesome! as always!
its great as much as we expect from such a band as linkin park
so the music video of the catalyst and its a really funky and epic song and awsome video cant wait for the album to come out nice one guys keep bring them in :)
Man that music vid looked heaps awesome

great job guys
This is not the style that made me love your music guys, come on what happened to you!!!!.... No More Sorrow, Given Up, Across The Line, What I've Done, In Pieces, Bleed It Out, Hybrid Theory, Meteora, that's your style, this completely kills my expectations of the new album, I'm hoping that not all the album songs are like this one, and I also hope that you can go back to your style..................... But the video (not the song) is pretty cool, nice concept of the end of the world
joe it's great!!i love mike's part,he was like a prophet(even though it is creepy!!) aand chester's performance was outstanding,as always..well done...but what i'm disappointed in you is the song...it's not like your style,it's not like the songs i first listened to and made me want to listen to them again and again...From the inside,faint,numb,one step closer etc. are some of your best songs...that's your style and believe me when i first listened to 'the catalyst' i said inside me 'THIS is a song from my favourite band????no way!!"...i hope you understand...that was my personal opinion...anyway,the video was awesome and i'm looking forward to the rest of your songs...
woow..
music video is Just Stunning :D

really amazing, love it

keep presenting your fans with new ideas and diferent sounds :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service