The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1640

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really amazing!! Joe, I LOVE filmmaking, and I hope that someday I'll be as good as you are. Well done!! You have to share your wisdom sometime. ;)
I like this video!
I want to say much more but I'm too lazy =)
This is maybe one of the best LP videos, I really like it
It's JUST a masterpiece. xD. And Mike looks like Dr. Doom xD . Grontraz a lot.
awesome!!!!
the video is just so awesome!!!!!!!
the video is amazing so technically brilliant and diverse. the angles and shot types give it an amazing quality amd depth while the content itself is very confronting but engaging and enticing i want to see and hear more of the new album!!!!!

the fact that there is a new album has made my year soooooooooooooo much better

can't wait for more

joe hahn ur a genius
My English sucks, sorry.
I just saw this video and it's very good, one of my favorite LP videos now, but some moments in this video seemed to me unfinished, unsaid. It's my humble opinion, but I expected some moments to be more dynamic, for example during the words "lift me up": Chester seemed like drowning, so on words "lift me up" someone could stretch a hand to him to save him, then followed words "let me go" and Chester could refuse this help or something like this. The end seemed crumpled, just like in Leave all the rest - Chester was just flowing and nothing happened at all. In this case I am saying that you could just let him drown at the end :) Also I think underwater shooting would look very beautiful. Also you repited the moment with doubled Chesters mouth too much :) And I don't understand a purpose of throwing colorful powder. Eventually this video bears an idea of the end of the world, so you could take only red powder because it reminds of blood. The men in masks were doing nearly nothing. When they stood near the band members they looked scary, deadly... even like the dead itself, but you hadn't developed the idea further. But I understand that videoclip is too short to embody all ideas.

Oh, you did an amazing video for Medal of honor!

But still, despite all sayings about your change in style I like your new sounding very much (but still I miss heavier songs from you)). It's great that you continue to experiment with music and write new interesting and different songs - those groups that I like which stitched to monotonous sounding becomes very annoying.

So, guys, you are great! Good luck! Can't wait for the new album. Your fan for life :)
This video is soooo awesome. The song lifts up my spirits. It could only have been the work of Joe Hahn. Today I'm more proud than ever to be a Linkin Park fan! :D keep up the great work.
Execellent job, man
It´s Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!! I have no words to descrive it!
And thanks for coming to Argentina. We were expecting you for years!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!! XD
I liked what I saw. He full of smoke, very interesting.
That fly to get to watch ene want to miss at the end even as great.

In short I found very nice.

kisses

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service