The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1640

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MUITO BOM!! EXCELENTE!!! UM DOS MELHORES CLIPES QUE EU JÁ VI! CADA VEZ MAIS EU AMO LINKIN PARK! VOCÊS SÃO FODAS!!! SÃO OS MELHORES!!!
It was so awesome! Joe, you are one of the most insane and creative artists and directors out there. I can't wait to hear the industrial/techno/rock feel of the album. Go LP!!
Loved it. Mr hahn always keeping it fresh. The smoke got a little redundant. I wanted more shots of the water scene though the shots of the guitar and the drumstick were very gnarly. I loved the broke civilation if u may where phoenix and rob were at. What I would changed or added to the video would be MORE shots of MR HAHN. He always has the least amount of face time. I know he's the director but he's also the band. It would of been cool at the 2nd part of the song with piano and mike singing the smoke would of cleared or add more color with more scene of the band fightning with the chalk or whatever. Overall 4.5 out of 5. Leave out of all the rest is still my favorite. Carlos
Awesome work as always, Joe! Very dynamic and ingenious! You should direct a full movie someday, like "The Seed" but an hour or so longer! Maybe it should be some kinda musical featuring some LP songs?
I really enjoyed it. I can watch it repeatedly and conjure up different themes/stories. The "non-edible" colors were awesome and I thought Joe looked the most epic in his blue/green colored scene. Awesome video, I'm just waiting for iTunes to make it download-able.
Great!

The video reflects very well the atmosphere of the song and shows that you have you changed not only in the music, but also in the style of your videos. Keep it up!
nice video...........i like the gas masks in the video makes it look all the more war-like plus the gas adds to the murkiness and symbolises our world amazingly.................well done and again thank you for the amazing video
OMG!!! Joe!
The video is amazing! I love it!! Can you believe that I cried of happines when I saw it? It´s perfect! I don´t have words! I can´t explain how I feel right now! I´ve watched it a 1.000.000.000 of times, You´re the best band in the world! I love you! You make me happy! you are one of my reasons of life!
We want you in BOGOTÁ, COLOMBIA (SUDAMERICA) Please Come!
IT WAS AWESOME!!! If Linkin Park isn't as good as it was on 1999 with Hybrid Theory, then it's BETTER!!! I still have the song in my mind. I can't wait to order the whole album! I'll never stop listening to linkin park music
amazing, the new video are complex, do the people think
The song has a very fast beat but most of the video is in slow motion, however it was put together so well that I think it mashes well together. I look forward to hearing the rest of the album and hope there are some high adrenline songs and videos in the near future.
Little depressive, but poverfull :) I like it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service