The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1665

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

love the song and the video...keep up the good work guys! :)
Awesome song and video,
Awesome video! I LOVE IT!!!!
yeeeessssss...The catalyst has been completed,,, now we are able to enjoy his
[ Linkin Park Street Family ]
The song sounds like the end of the world caused by nukes. :)
I will be honest, I came late to the knowledge of this music video, but it comes close to par with the New Divide music video. It's a great one, don't get me wrong, but it is kind of repetitive in the images. 8/10 in my completely honest opinion.
hm))

not bad, not bad))

I like it))))))))
Awesome video. Well worth the wait. Joe you did it again. Another great video from the greatest of bands.
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!
:O
U'RE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE COME TO INDIA AND PERFORM!!!!!!!
Video is beter that song)
I even don't know what to say! You are genius! I like it soooo much! It's so interesting and creative. It's awesome! Thank you very very much!!!
i think it's awesome. i like almost everything about it. i like smoke. lots of smoke. great job! oh by the way, you guys look old now ;) but still full of awesomeness, ofc. it feels great watching and seeing the young Linkin Park growing old and married and having children like now. keep rockin! xo

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service