The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1640

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The new music video is great.The song is also great.YOU all have once more outclassed yourselves
OMG

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!
Mr.Hahn,
The video is really very good.Great job.You all outclassed yourselves once again.Keep up the good work.The song is better than any other.Mike,you've got yourself a good style
Great video! Some parts remember me at the movie: Land of the Dead! I wait for the concert at Germany in this autumn!
the song is amazing!!!
but,frankly speaking, the video is quite strange...I don't see there any mining..
I shall be severe)
The idea is good, but
1 - it is too much a smoke, because of which in general nothing it is visible.
2 - it is too much teeth of Chester
And 3 - when there is a paint, except for snow-white teeth of Mike nothing can be visible)))

P.S.: Clip is very similar on "from the inside" (2003)
OMG!!!!!!!!!! The video for The Catalyst was freaking awesome!!!!!!!! As is Linkin Park. WOW, you guys did a SPECTACULAR job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are the bomb! It's my new favourite video from LP. Next is Papercut. You dudes rock!!!!!!!
Love the new single!!! Can not wait for the album to come out! =)
I especially can not wait for you guys to come back and tour in the USA! =)
I agree with you in the Chester's teeth part!

Grannite said:
I shall be severe)
The idea is good, but 1 - it is too much a smoke, because of which in general nothing it is visible. 2 - it is too much teeth of Chester
And 3 - when there is a paint, except for snow-white teeth of Mike nothing can be visible)))

P.S.: Clip is very similar on "from the inside" (2003)
Epic
Hi Joe! I have a question about the new video “The Catalyst”. What means raised up Mike's index finger? What you keep in mind?
I’ll be pleased to get an answer:)
(Sorry for my English by the way)
Thanks a lot.
lol The guy with the gas mask almost reminds me of Harry Warden from My Bloody Valentine.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service