The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it's a realy awesome clip and a awesome song. can't wait to hear the full album
The video,in a word,is AMAZING! Mr. Hahn, you're such a gr8 director of videos! Some talent that is! Undisputedly the BEST LP official video till now! Lost for words to describe it!
Yeah Joe this is a really cool video! I was in a different way to hear the song after watching the video =)
I like it! LP the best!

From Russia with love. Irina.
incredable, a bit spooky but still it was awsome...
guyz, you´ve done it again, keep up like that
Awesome video, it makes the song that much better Joe! Great job, I love the staticy vibe as well as the slow motion. The use of the color balloons was brilliant. I really like the futuristic vibe set forth from the video, and I kind of thought that when I first heard the song. Reminds me quite a bit of Trent Reznor's Year Zero, which is a big time compliment! The video really makes the song that much better, and the song has really grown on me, especially after watching the video a few times..

Great job, probably my favorite Linkin Park video, slightly edging out Breaking the Habit (which is a masterpiece in itself).
HI!
the music video it's normal.... ^_^

I think that this video is normal, but the lyric song is genia!! very nice, I like much the lyric song, now LP has made before videomusic excellents, this video is normal and common!!

in some scenes shows much the Chester's mouth XD eheheheeeee.... but it's Ok I like it!!! I like the new LP music projects...

sayonara!!
truly, i'm not just love your band. but i don't know why, if i hear another band will releasing their new album, i'm not so exciting as now. ;p
The Video was awesome, awesome work on the video as always Joe
I can't wait even a day more to see that!
Keep going.
I'm so anxious too.
The video is very good, but the song ... I still wait for a songs like "In the end", "Numb".
♥AWESOME VIDEO♥ Great effects. The "Grimm Reaper" the singing in the water. the Smokey-ness GREAT LYRICS. You did an AWESOME job
Totally awesome, guys! Can't wait to see/hear more!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service