The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1641

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was amazed with this video when I saw it. I loved the whole apocalyptic battlefield concept behind it. The directing was amazing, and the imagery gave me chills. In short, kickass video! ^.^
What does that mean???? - please Xplain!

Dmitry Sechkov said:
"Sins of my hands" - a gesture of Chester's a real knockout!
wau... another wonderful piece from a wonderful band... you did a great job, guys!!! :))
Reply by Alice K 3 hours ago
What does that mean???? - please Xplain!

Dmitry Sechkov said:
"Sins of my hands" - a gesture of Chester's a real knockout!

This means that a gesture of Chester a real knockout. sorry for my english language...
this is a great video and you did a great job good work guys
awesome song and an awesome video!!!!!!!!!!!
i love it... all the video is great ..... you are the best director n musician that i ever see... a perfect work!!!
I've wachted the video! like always LP is the best !! as always it was great!! I love you so much linkin park!!! i love you guys alotttttttttttt!!! i wish that i had a chnce to see you guys!! not like now only see you in your videos and shows,be there when you are on stage...........!!!
Love this video...very surreal, wicked cool.
theeeeeeee beeeeest video
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LP always rocksssss
Mr.Han,
Awsome video!
HATS OFF TO YOU!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service