The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1639

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good job, Joe! :D
But i think that you can better!! :D You`re Great, Joe :D
Thank you :D
Russia loves you, Mr. Hahn ;D
Oh My God.. I don't know what will happen :( I just ho that linkin never cange 'cause I love the music but the catalist from my point of view this song is a linkin fain :,(
I like the video, it's funny, extraordinary, imaginary, fascinating :))
Fantastic!!!!
I do not see how the repetitive images can be seen as Apocalyptic. I've watched the video time and time again and, yeah there's some sort of battle going on, but the apocalypse? Not in the least. An apocalypse is more destructive for one, so it would have to look much more intense than it did. And more realistic. Just look at the music video Breaking the Habit or From the Inside. They show more, if I may, apocalypse-esk material. Just saying.
I can tell you right now that nothing in the video was funny...unless you count the video "screw-up" of Chester singing under water and not having air bubbles come out.

Evelina Dinina said:
I like the video, it's funny, extraordinary, imaginary, fascinating :))
AWESOME
Love the song.The techno/rock mix is different and at first I didn't like it but it's growing on me. Great to hear you guys again. Now come to chicago.
Joe,
You are so brilliant! I love the videos you make! Linkin Park is my life and the video is amazing as always!
Ohh!! What a surprise!! I didn`t expect this!! I was immediately struck!
It`s great, unreal, fascinating, deep and comprehended video!!
Yes, I feel this video about apocalypse, death of people who pays for their sins, about their fear of the end!
I think this video is about retribution to people who fell to the bottom of their vices, destroyed the Earth.
So "The Catalyst" is so tragical, even severe video about hard future of people.
But at the same time i saw strong fight of people, may be, for life! It makes video so stressful!
I noticed that there`re no light in this video, only darkness of the end and smoke. I think it`s so new for LP and reflects your professional and creative rise.
It`s great that you are constantly evolving and experimenting. Continue to do this and joy us with your creation!
Thank you so much!
This is a Great video as usual, I love LP.
I think the music video should have been about a soldier in a war. Watch the Medal of Honour trailer thing with 'The Catalyst' song in it. I think it could of been something more like that. But this music video is really good too.

Thanks LP, keep up the songs about the end of the world, because one day, we are going to face it. and we need some good LP music to listen to while we are taking out the aliens.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service