The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1641

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if the NEW ALBUM was so cool such as this video ,most of fans would be happy.
It`s different but awesome!!!
SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK!
BACK TO THE STYLE OF HYBRID THEORY AND METEORA!
A THOUSAND SUNS IS BULLSHIT!
I love this video.. and I just bought the new album.. and I read in it that you guys were trying stuff you never have before, and got this sound in the process... I just gotta say.. I don't think you guys could produce bad music if you tried!! I like how each of your albums have grown with the times, and changed as you as a band have changed, and I still can have a day where the sounds of stuff like crawling helps me out, or no more sorrow.. or have times where I wanna sing along so I listen to stuff like in the end or valentine's day!! I no this new album is gonna be one just like the rest.. each is different, and each is great!!! THUMBS UP TO THE NEW ALBUM!!
awsomesed song ever
joe hahn the man of many talents. this video was so deep and though-provoking. loved it! cant wait to see more videos from this album it's incredible!
METEORA AND HYBID THEORY ARE STILL THE BEST!!!A THOUSANS SUNS IS THE WORST WORK OF 3 YEARS....
Awesome video, as usual :) keep on directing musicvideos yourselves!
I have the whole album. It's awesome! It's great! Many ppl say, that there's not an LP style. But a think the real fan will wait and buy any style of LP. Any disc. Any song. Real fanat would like these thigs, which LP like.
Guys you are great. Thank you. Thank you for doing this. Thank you for all. Love u.
===Lana===
Ahah) New Style of LP is so much better than the Style of Meteora and Hybrid Theory?Real fan will say the truth about new album not to listen to it...if you are going to listen to it ... i am very sorry)Your ears will be in blood very soon.Maybe Tokio Hotel Fans will like this album...

Lana said:
I have the whole album. It's awesome! It's great! Many ppl say, that there's not an LP style. But a think the real fan will wait and buy any style of LP. Any disc. Any song. Real fanat would like these thigs, which LP like.
Guys you are great. Thank you. Thank you for doing this. Thank you for all. Love u.
===Lana===
You compare LP with a Tokio Hotel??? It doesnot matter which album you re comparing. Get lost with Tokio hotel. Try to listen to it not from the Rock side. (I mean LP)

Alexander said:
Ahah) New Style of LP is so much better than the Style of Meteora and Hybrid Theory?Real fan will say the truth about new album not to listen to it...if you are going to listen to it ... i am very sorry)Your ears will be in blood very soon.Maybe Tokio Hotel Fans will like this album...
Girl...I have been waiting this album for 3 years)I hoped that the album will be one of the best and will show LP power such as it was done in Meteora and Hybrid Theory...I wanted to hear something like 1 Step closer,Breaking The Habit,Numb,In The End,Faint,Somewhere I belong....And what is the result for 3 years of work..? The result isnt so good....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service