The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1639

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just heard the new song and not to sound crazy or anything but was moved to tears... An amazing sound & the lyrics say it all. The song really puts all that's wrong with us & the world front and center. To be able to listen to a song & actually feel like wanting to dance & cry all at the same time is an amazing feat! I loved it!
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The best video I have ever seen!
We can feel the desperation of everybody! So, we get desperate too! Trying to "save" them in our thought! Rooting for them to break free of that place full of suffering!
Like the scenes where Chester appears under the water! I thought while watching: "C'mon Chaz! Get out of there! You can do it!"
Yeah, it seems like the end of the world, certainly!
and it shows us a face of the world that we all ignore, pretending to be blind...
You tried to show us an important message, Joe! and I liked it a lot! I like the way you guys make us feel the same as you feel! I do admire you!
thank you so much!
s2
MOST EPIC OF ALL!!! I MUST SAY THAT BEFORE GOING TO TRAINING (TABLE TENNIS) I HEAR THIS SONG AND WATCH THIS VIDEO... TO GIVE ME HIGH LEVEL OF ADRENALIN !!!

EPIC!

1 LOVE LP!
I saw the music video on you tube and I love it
It's one of my favorites and the lyrics are so touching 
Thank you so much 
I LOVE YOU
Regards : Da8o0oSa
Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

Even though I might have not seen it that night...the first time I did see it, that's what I thought exactly. Then I just found the video to Medal of Honor and that rocked just as much. Very smart...now everyone will listen to the song while playing the game :) AWSOME job on the message

BTW - I lenjoyed the making of the video footage: for external use only. that was smoking.... just had me so interested. thanks for sharing.
very good ...yes shure
WOW I could give a lot of references or the meanings that I found in this video but I will go on like forever,,so Im just going to keep it simple ,GREAT VIDEO,,,
great video for an awesome song. i rly like how they make mike look all dark n mysterious, the fog n backseat of the car add to tht also. i jus luv how everything in this music video blends together

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service