The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1640

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Um, it was a weird video. What's with the multi-mouthed Chester ?? It's like they took all the weirdness from the whales and statue on the In The End video and cranked the weirdness up to an eleven.

I want to get the stems to the final version with the "Lift Me Up, Let Me Go" part
this video is art...!! thank joe.................
I love the Video, its awesome. I just hope the album is more like Hybrid Theory with some really good rock traits and not so much 'techno' that The Catalyst seems to be made of.

Still an amazing Video 10 /10 !
I love it, but in some way the song reminds me Pendulum, who I love too. Dear Joe, the video is great , as usual ;) i love your works. cant' wait to see you again in Zürich!

XOXO

Susy
Hey everyone....

Well I hope, the rest of the album isn't like this number... I am a great LP fan, but i really think this song sucks...
The first style (meteora) was nice, after that, minutes to midnight it was different but still cool.

I hope this album is better than this song, otherwise... LP you will have let me down....
THE VIDEO WAS AMAZING!!!!! FELT SAD CUZ OF THE TONE AND THE VIBE OF THE MUSIC...BUT THE MUSIC VIDEO GAVE A BOOST TO IT!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
WOW This new Linkin Park music video is awesome!! :D You did a great job. One of the best LP music videos so far. So congrats to you and to all band. Thanks a lot for this amazing work.
I loved the video! ;D As always, you made a great job ... And that's awesome! The concept of the End of the World was well captured in the video ... All the disorder and the effects were absolutely nice :DDD I'm glad that you're back with new work again ^^
Such a great video!
I love all ur videos and it is really hard to pick which one is my favorite...until now :) I love this video
My opinion is that the video is very symbolic, and that is what makes it great. There is one thing I cannot understand, is the paint. Does it represent bloodshed, or complete chaos?

Anyway, you deserve millions of congratulations! Very well done.
this is magnificently, realy cool, you'r the best

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service