The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think this is one of the better, for sure it's on top 3.
Really good video, congratz!!!!
yup i liked the video!!!I Its nice..
The Catalyst music video = F*CKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just saw the video....all i can say is, WOW!!!!!
i think will be alter-vesrion of Catalyst music video...
Great Video , Well Done!!!!!!!!!!
THE VIDEO IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
U GUYS ROCK AS ALWAYS!!
Awesome! Best one of all!
very hard to bet on this type of genre... wonderful, but only (my opinion): The "dance" part is too much "dance", specially when it begin!.........the video is extraordinary, like (i hope) all the new LP production!!!! Hi LP good luck..and come in Italy!!!!!!!
One word Mr. Hahn; Brilliant. You've done it again, your artistic talent is impressive and you've only made the song that much better and have only made me more anxious for the album to come out. The confusion and chaos in the video truly depict what my idea of the end of the world would be like and it just fits with the song. Bravo.
Joe, I love The Catalyst video, I believe that is one of the best Linkin Park videos. When I watched it, I didn´t know yet your idea of the end of the world, and I totally got it. It´s a very well done video. Congratulations!!!!
Ugh, I loveeee it :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service