The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are absolutely right. The band's acting performance are amazing. I don't recall any other band in an MTV with as much acting emotion as LP.

bad0701 said:
Ominous. Good depiction of the end of the world. I like the effects you used: the lighting, the smoke but I love the acting of the band. You can feel the dark, foreboding mood of the video.

Awesome job.
Omfg
Guys, you're the best)
Joe, You, my friend, are the most beastly director i have ever heard of, i am not gonna lie, i didnt know that it was supposed to be based on the end othe world, but thats what makes it all better, i realized that it wasnt the full song, but its still amazing, you guys did great creating this masterpiece, THANK YOU ALL FOR A GRET VIDEO
Love the new video, it's amazing! thank you Joe, great job as always! :)
OMG, I LOVE IT. I have already seen it maybe 20 times...lost count!
WOOOOWOWOWOWOW!
JUST WATCHED THE CATALYST MUSIC VIDEO AND IT WAS FUKINNGGGGGGGGG AMAZING AND WAT I REALLY
LIKED ABOUT WAS THAT IT HAD THE SAME THEME OF THE WORLD ENDING AND IF U COMPARE IT
TO 'WHAT I'VE DONE' IT IS SO MUCH DIFFERENT!CANT WAIT TO HEAR ATS AND OTHER SINGLES MUSIC VIDEO!

AND AS ALWAYS WELL DONE JOE HAHN,EVERY SINGLE MUSIC VIDEO U MADE WAS THE BEST!NO ONE CUD BE
BETTER THAN U!AND WELL DONE TO ALL OF LP FOR ACTING SOO WELL IN IT
yeah, good, I 'm speechless, you r always good enough, needn't to comment~
Joe u r Genius!!!!
that was AWESOME!!!!
I loved that video and keep doin that :D
i cant stop wwatchin LOL
xoxo
Very original! It's a visual masterpiece! Congratulations once again, Joe!
GREAT VIDEO...fits perfectly with the song..i dont know how long i can wait till the release of the album..im dying to have it in my hands and bump in my ears
the new video its wow wow wow wow wow :)
the video is fuckin awesome !!! good job , joe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service