The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1640

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's an awesome song, and a cool video, but its very confusing. What exactly is happening?
awesome awesome awesomw 100/100 Joe!!!!!!! Best ever
Actually, it might be the best your video since Breaking the Habit, not better than it, though. But, really good job, waiting to see it in a better quality. ;) Keep it up, man, you're on a right way! :)
another great video!
congrats!
Totally awesome is the only word to describe anything to do with Linkin Park! loved the video it was very artistic.
Cant wait til the new album is delivered to my door! keep up the great work guys!

Matt
I just love this video! Yeah does give the feel of the end of the world/end of battle but with the coloured powder at the end it feels like coming out of the darkness - really cool. Can't wait to see you guys at the O2 in London on 11th November - tickets arrived yesterday :-D
Awesome, one of the best videos so far.
Congratulations, you're awesome guys.
Hi,
WOOOWWWWWW excellent video ! Great job Mr. Hahn !!! I love it !
Everything is perfect especially the lyrics !
Thx for the great music ! :)

S.
Just saw the video. Outstanding! You guys never stop amazing us!
Just saw the video on MTV.com. Joe the video is so powerful. The slow-mo images of Mike and Chester when they're singing are amazing. Mike wearing the cloak in the back of the car I take as a warning or a "be careful". It's haunting. You did good Mr Hahn!
Realmente es un excelente video
un grandioso trabajo
Linkin Park es lo mejor .
Yo me enamore del video y no dejare de verlo una tras otra vez

I LOVE IT
Realmente es un excelente video
un grandioso trabajo
Linkin Park es lo mejor .
Yo me enamore del video y no dejare de verlo una tras otra vez

I LOVE IT

Reply to Discussion

RSS