The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1641

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

La mejor Cancion eii se la comieron con esta cancion :D
The best single of the year great
What happend? What is this? This is not linkin park!!! This sucks! Wtf happend to the old linkin park?
I can't wait anymore!!!
por fin alguien que piensa igual que yo! estoy de acuerdo contigo Johanmeijer!
finally someone who thinks like me! I agree with you Johanmeijer!
that video was freakin AMAZING!!!!
I just want to you know that Linkin Park is my favorite band of all time. Talented, one of a kind, and never ceasing to amaze. Thank you for forever changing music. I love LINKIN PARK!!!!! Beautiful song and video. I don't just see your work as just music and videos, it is nothing less than ART. :) God bless you guys!
video is really good. thanks guys.
Check out Carah Faye's new band, Versant is releasing their first ep on Tuesday the 21st and the most cheapest pre order on earth. what a treat !

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/heartbeats-ep/id388971775
The Catalyst is a very good song and the video is breathtaking too...but the new album isnt so cool ...a lot of people wanted to hear something like from Meteora or HT...People have been waiting this album for 3 years..but Meora and HT are still the best...and the album The Thousand Suns is one of the worst...even Minutes To Midnight is so much better...The Thousand Suns has only 1 *hard* song....Minutes To Midnight has Given,No More Sorrow,What I've done , Bleed It out which are really nice....
Mr Hahn, you have outdone yourself.

I really love the new music (electro's one of my favorite genres allong with rap, metal and... emo XD) and the Catalyst happens to be one of my faves. For some reason, both the song and the music video made me think of nuclear war. Is that what you had intended with it? Anyway, the vid is epic. Verry dramatic. Loved the crumbling buildings part. ;)
Listen to Hybrid Theory and Meteora again and you will understand that New Style Of LP is very bad.LP has lost a lot of fans after Minutes To Midnight...I hoped that i could hear something like *one step closer* in the new album...but i havent heard hard and energetic songs....i have heard pop....i could buy a CD of Britney Spears or Tokio Hotel xD to hear pop ....

Charl-André Fourie said:
Mr Hahn, you have outdone yourself.
I really love the new music (electro's one of my favorite genres allong with rap, metal and... emo XD) and the Catalyst happens to be one of my faves. For some reason, both the song and the music video made me think of nuclear war. Is that what you had intended with it? Anyway, the vid is epic. Verry dramatic. Loved the crumbling buildings part. ;)
The video is one of the best linkin park videos hearing it cant be outfought lyrics inspired me to do my best

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service