The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1639

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I absolutly LOVED this video.... It made me tingle all over... keep up the good work!!
The Catalyst has become my favourite music video!
Hey guys. Linkin Park is still here. They sounds different,but they still Linkin Park. Like Mike said: "We’re still here. We look and sound different, but the intention behind the music is the same as it has been since day one: in the studio, we are constantly in search of new sounds that excite and inspire us." And you know what? I`m proud of them. They did such a great work...you should be a little bit respectful.

Danielle Smith said:
Oh my Gosh, what is this music??? It's so bad, horrible. Are you lost your own style LinkinPark? What's is happening? I hate it. The video don't matter to me. When I go in Linkin Park's concert I want to listen music, this music is not Linkin Park. Are you guys trying to perfome like Black Eyed Peas? Just because sounds like. Poor Fergie...
Have I told you 100 times yet how much I love this vid and it means a lot to me! The CD was made while my son was dying! Imagine how powerful this song is to me alone! I love it...Angel
Realy nice video! On my favorites on YouTube! I'm Adrigoofy. Do I find the hoodie that mike wears in a shop in Europe? It is so cool.
great the video is rockin had beatiful touchs its really looks nice keep it up hope see you make another videos for lp joe

This is AWESOME!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service