The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my God

i can't wait anymore ;P

xoxo
so good, as usual.....
great band!!
i am impatiente to heard all the new album!
thanks for give me happyness with your album, all different, all amazing!!
Can't wait to see the video :)
Awesome.........I don't know what will happen to the videos of the band if u ever left,so please....always be there,your'e one of the best director n musician i've ever seen so far..
Keep rocking.!!!
anxious, waiting for the video
It was EPIC Joe!!! Very abstract and dark> Loved it!!
apocalyptic party is all i can sum it up as
Joe Hahn,

So far every music video you have done has been nothing short of spectacular. This video takes things to a whole new level and direction. Its amazing. Great job once again by the entire band!
Wow, that is deff an interesting look at the end of the world.. A lot more on the "cooler" side, as in instead of the fiery apocalypse, it's more of a flood&smoke filled demise. It's a very unique video, which works perfectly for the uniqueness of the song.

A Thousand Suns is the most anticipated album that I have ever waited for. Even more so than Minutes to Midnight. I look forward to more great music and videos from you guys, my favorite band in the world!
AWESOME!! The video was spectacular. I loved it ;) Good work!
I think it perfectly reflects the atmosphere of the different parts of the track - great work !!!! well done, Mr.Hahn!
thxs!!!!
*a
awesome video, that might even top the "miss me" video by Drake.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service