The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

their music has changed very much, but they will always be my favorite Linkin Park.
i don't know wat to say,
the clip was just AWESOME!!!
You have strange vision of the end of the world :D
OMG I love it!!!!
A little too abstract but then again, I'm not a huge fan of music videos.
Ce clip est extraordinaire, tout comme sa musique , et a mon avis tout comme l'album :)

This clip and this music are extraordinary and the album will be surement also.
I get impatient of the credit note. We stay in the linkin park as we like(love) him(it).
It is good quite his(her,its):) (sorry for the traduction, my english is not very good :s)

I love Linkin park <3 vous êtes les meilleurs
Genius as usual........... well done guys and looking forward to seeing you in Manchester in November!!

Take care.

Karina xx
Love the way you play with the colors. Made me think that you are making that final moment of your life very joyful even with the though of the end in your mind. Makes you think how one should look forward in their life no matter how the present is. Great direction and thanks to band for a great song.
Hey guys, i really want to see the music video ... by any chance will there be a site for Canada because when i click on the 2 links its said unavailable in your region ><''
Amazing!!! I love it.....
video is great idea too ...... just super-duper job
The video is great!!

Love it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service