The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Best LP music video BY FAR! It was so intense and exciting! hahaha i loved it! My favorite part was Mike singing in the back of the car in that creepy hood.
Wow...I love this new kind of feel for your music videos. While watching, I really got a feel for what you guys were writing in your song/album. The effects and the way you set up your images are great. The only thing I'm unhappy about is the radio edit...haha. Wish you made a long version...can't wait to download on itunes! Keep up the good work, and oh, I have an idea...you should make ATS into a movie with all the songs that make a whole story. Good Luck, can't wait to hear the album!
wow just awesome
pretty scary but it shows exacly where the song is about just great :)
This Video is really amazing!!

Good Job Joe!

I cant wait until i will see you live in Cologne!

Bye
WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is cool amazing and unusual. it is one of the best clips of great LINKIN PARK.
WOOOOW!!!! Thats Awesome!!!!
awesome!:) it makes me think about myself…what i done wrong … if the end of world is comming~ is it still important to make more money? or to be sucessful?do i really want to be someone i hate? no , all i really need is love:) i think ~ it's more important…this is my thought~ i will never change for something~~like i said about 2 weekes ago ~it tought me it 's a good song:)
Amazing! Joe, please make a movie!!
Whoa!!! Great Job Joe!!
This video is awesome, really dark, i like the concept, and the new sound!, you guys really took the risk!
I Can't wait to see you guys in Argentina, I'm from Uruguay and I'm working my ass off to archieve my goal...
You'll see me, I swear, as I'll make a banner or a T-Shirt saying: "I can't believe that I sold my old school Videogames just to see you!!", I didn't sold the SNES and N64 yet, but I will... that's the only way!
See you Guys!!!
Joe, you are such an amazing director ^^!!
keep doing this great videos!
Love~
:D Mike reminds me of Altair of Assasins Creed.
Just watched it again and honestly...when I first heard The Catalyst, I thought it was the worst Linkin Park song I'd ever heard. Not because I had expected something else because being a fan since 2001 has taught me never to expect a certain sound from you guys.
It was simply because I'm not into that electronic sound and I thought the lyrics were annoying and repetitive.

Now, after seeing the video, I have to say that the song is growing on me. For some reason, the video just FITS the song...I don't know how to explain it, but it's made the song grow on me.
I love all the smoke (though poor guys, having to be in that, lol), Mike in the car looking all mysterious, Chester in the water is awesome and yeah....the hotness of the two can't really be denied, either, can it? (Come on, I'm a woman...did you really expect me not to mention that?)
I have to say that your video for The Catalyst is right up there with What I've Done and New Divide = awesomeness. Plus, it's making me like the song, lol, which is a plus since I've already ordered A Thousand Suns and was freaking out about it, a little bit...now, not so much, anymore.
So thank you for that 8)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service