The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1640

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think it's awesome. i like almost everything about it. i like smoke. lots of smoke. great job! oh by the way, you guys look old now ;) but still full of awesomeness, ofc. it feels great watching and seeing the young Linkin Park growing old and married and having children like now. keep rockin! xo
The atmosphere is really exciting, the effects (smoke, water ...) are impressive. I think this clip really successful. It goes very well with the song and it is catchy. All that to say "Awesome"
It's AMAZING! I've tired to wait something new by LP. It's different. But it's GREAT! Somebody say that "This is not LP anymore". Not. It's LINKIN PARK. It's THE CATALYST. It's wonderfull. It's new. It's amazingly... I can't wait for Thousand suns anymore, I hope you will come to Russia again, i NEED YOU in Saint-Petersburg. You are not the best. YOU ARE THE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Sorry for so bad english, I'm russian ;)
you rock, guys!!! love you and keep going!
about the song - it really is different but I'm addicted to it... it can't be bad when it comes to you :)
oh god!!!!u rock it is the best damn video ever!!!!!!!! love u guys!!!
unbelievable! lol
I really don´t have a word to describe what I´m feeling... Just one thing comes on my mind everytime I see The Catalyst: Amazing...

This is one of the best videos I saw in my life... I cried a lot...

Thanks for making my life better!

I love U all.
holy shit, that clip is f**kn AWSUM!!!!!! U guys once again have out done yourselves!!!! LP Rocks!!!
the music and the video are perfects*-*

AMAZING! :D

can't wait to buy the new cd *-*
keep on with the great work ^^

the fans of Portugal are waiting for you to come to Portugal again ^^
kISS**
joe i love it it is unbelieveble and gorgious amazimng etc..
Another masterpiece
I really loved.
It's the most deep, touching and visceral video ever.

good job, Mr. Hahn.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service