The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1641

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So far it's the most terrific video ever produced. Love LP !!!
EXCUSE THE CAPS. I HAVE AN VISION IMPAIRMENT, SO TYPING IN CAPS HELPS ME SEE WHAT I AM TYPING. I LOVED THE VIDEO. I HAVE ALWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS MUSIC, YOU ARE ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAV. BANDS.
the same goes for me....my all time favourite band

JESSY OWENS said:
EXCUSE THE CAPS. I HAVE AN VISION IMPAIRMENT, SO TYPING IN CAPS HELPS ME SEE WHAT I AM TYPING. I LOVED THE VIDEO. I HAVE ALWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS MUSIC, YOU ARE ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAV. BANDS.
I don't like this song... it's not your style and it's boring.
I really hope, that you won't play it on your tour in germany...

you are a great band, so why that song??
Linkin park still goin well over 10 years you guys have been my idols all through my school life, your songs are truely fantastic i love them all, no band can compair to you guys, constantly creating new angles of showin your music through out the years and they are gettin better and better keep up the good work lads, you work hard and you show it and look at what you've created just fantastic.

Greets Paul Fisher
hey joe, your the director of teh next generation. i'm sure hollywood needs you soon :) the musicvideo for the catalyst's real good. i just can't wait to get your new album a thousand suns :P
вообще зашибись клип, удивляюсь твоему ходу мыслей, гениально все продуманно
generally hurt my clip, wonder your train of thought, brilliantly all thoughtful
did i hurt some rules? i just commented joes video..whats wrong?

Rustam said:
generally hurt my clip, wonder your train of thought, brilliantly all thoughtful
as usually i loved the music video but im still not used to the music change. I miss the rapping n screaming alot. The video was very cool, loved the camera shakes.
yaa i too missed the rapping part of mike.....the song would have been better with mike's rapping

Sophie said:
as usually i loved the music video but im still not used to the music change. I miss the rapping n screaming alot. The video was very cool, loved the camera shakes.
Technically the video is perfect, but I don't see end of the world in it. Is chester dawning or learning how to speak under water? Mike in this hood should be a death master giving a destruction to the word, but he is a ....who?? With this all smoke it looks more like a landscape after a big fire with Chester screaming to the fireman - stop pour the water!!
The music is fantastic as always - great job Mr. Hahn

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service