The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1641

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it's fantastic Joe, you capture the whole vision of the end of the world fantastically. I really enjoyed it and I'm sure Linkin Park fans will love it
not bad! but there isn't something that you could see the making of!
Hi Joe,

You're clearly a skilled artist with a great eye.

You asked several questions in the email I received today, one was "How would we celebrate our one final living moment?"

I think it would have been great for you to explore that theme in your video instead of perpetuating the culture of fear as you did. I love drama, but the "The Catalyst" is itself very dark—I love it—and I think it would have been cool to juxtapose your idea of celebrating life with the dark and spiritual themes of the song.

Very best,
Mimi
Have you seen Chester in the SAW SAW SAW?! OMG. YES! : http://www.fearnet.com/news/photos/b20065_new_saw_3d_pic_features_l...
me encanta este video
YAY!!! Me Too! :)
The video was amazing guys, great work. The song is also fantastic. Though it is clearly different than some of your older music, based on this song I can say I'll enjoy the new album. Waiting for the 14th.
I think it's awesome. :)
Wow, great smoke effects in the video clip, chester underwater? Don't drown baby XO

Cool special effects, was captured from the start, great video, busting to hear the new CD!! You guys are AWESOME......
Awesome!
I really like the video, everytime I hear from you guys they get better & better!
Very Good!
Amazing!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service