The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1641

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the end of the world that's a good idea i like it
god bless us everyone...
[LP] the best
first thought - Judgement Day. destruction of the city razed to the ground ...
"Sins of my hands" - a gesture of Chester's a real knockout!
I loved this song. I can not wait for the new album to hit the store.
its great man
Just thought you should know that BBC Radio 1, UK, are constantly playing your new single which is awesome
Good, not bad, Linkin Park is No.1. Keep It Up!
I saw it yesterday on mtv and I think it's amazing.
I like the idea and the whole story of the video, the end of the world is an exciting issue and you did it very well. Even it's a little bit dark, I like it.

As always: great job guys :)
I love all things apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic, so this video is awesome. I love the use of slowing thing down, especially in the "Lift me up, let me go" part. Overall, it was just totally bad-ass!
It's really great !! Looks abit like the shorts you see in games... real special !!
awesome!!!!though as an indian i found the idea of holi(towards the end of the video) a bit weird
I love the video but what does the water symbolize? i have to ask and i have one suggestion. When they hit lift me up you should show the sun break through smoke to show the battle field.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service