The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What's the result? The result is creating smth new. Not common for dem. And they suceeded. It's my opinion. I'm offended that u compare them with a gay hotel...

Alexander said:
Girl...I have been waiting this album for 3 years)I hoped that the album will be one of the best and will show LP power such as it was done in Meteora and Hybrid Theory...I wanted to hear something like 1 Step closer,Breaking The Habit,Numb,In The End,Faint,Somewhere I belong....And what is the result for 3 years of work..? The result isnt so good....
A lot of people are offended who have been waiting this album...i could buy a CD of bretney spears and not to wait it.....this something new sucks so hard and LP doesnt understand it( this album is liked only by girls=(
Very creative, awesome visuals to go with the music and lyrics!
Tastes are differ... mb this album is liked by girls, or mb you will try to look at it at another side? Let me help. Which kind of album did u wait? Kind of Hybrid theory, Meteora?

Alexander said:
A lot of people are offended who have been waiting this album...i could buy a CD of bretney spears and not to wait it.....this something new sucks so hard and LP doesnt understand it( this album is liked only by girls=(
well that is werid i got the song from limewire 3 weeks before it came out but then again i heard it from the new game Medal of Honor and some one uplord there

But i do love the song it is my top 10 songs by Linkin Park
Hello my name is Mauricio Moura, and my ideas of the video can be

What if someone can press a button to decide our fate?

Press the button which should be someone who has suffered much in this life as an example:
"That the father had not there and getting into drugs or alcohol.
-For having an accident as a child, and growing realized that was ugly and had no girlfriend like other person.
Out of love, lots of people crazy by not having the woman they love (and would kill layers).
What would happen then is to remember everything bad that happened and hit the button. After pressing the button to show people that if accomplished what no and a little cry of chester.

What would it feel if we accept our destiny at the time of devastation?

People who were poor in this life can not feel hatred and showing repentance or mourn and feel what they have done.

Families who have been good people and have God in your heart, should be quiet and pray.

How can we celebrate our life one final time?

United world-all as much as poor people and millionaires who are hated at the time to forgive and to finish: in the desert full of people and the group Linkin Park and how the world operates all disappear less Linkin Park.

It would be great to win, that would be the only look that could meet Linkin Park because I live in chile, and I have 14 years, lp is the next best to me happened in the world that the first thing is my mom. bye
I agree with you!! I think they are musically geniuses!! I think people would take these new albums and just listen to them.. not compare them with the old ones, they would love them too!! People change, times change, and with that.. music changes.. I think it's a smart move for LP to do this!! If we wanted to hear the same music over and over.. people would be content with stuff like Bach ONLY!! I love the new album!!

Lana said:
What's the result? The result is creating smth new. Not common for dem. And they suceeded. It's my opinion. I'm offended that u compare them with a gay hotel...

Alexander said:
Girl...I have been waiting this album for 3 years)I hoped that the album will be one of the best and will show LP power such as it was done in Meteora and Hybrid Theory...I wanted to hear something like 1 Step closer,Breaking The Habit,Numb,In The End,Faint,Somewhere I belong....And what is the result for 3 years of work..? The result isnt so good....
Joe, have to say you are one multi-talented guy.....love the vid...and the concept you adopted is perfect!!!!
I have been waiting the album a kind of Meteora ...The times change every day but it doesnt mean that the level of the album can be so stupid for 3 years(MTM is so much better...

Lana said:
Tastes are differ... mb this album is liked by girls, or mb you will try to look at it at another side? Let me help. Which kind of album did u wait? Kind of Hybrid theory, Meteora?

Alexander said:
the video is perfect.. I like it
Wow!
I like it because it's my favorite song I've watched it on YouTube!

Thanks LP for the coolest MV!
The video is perfect..but not the album...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service