The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if they died rock would be no good!
it is for me
coooool
This is my version of the Catalyst! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2h632kQ4S4
oh god, i like everything about linkin park.....all video or song very awesome.....i like... i like....and i like this
Joe ..Kudos.. great job.. I like the pain that shows it looks real. It is dark but makes a great point about life. Live everyday like its your last.. Also the drummer is hot .... lol thanks for listening .. NEEN
this music video is the best and the music awesome
JOE

UR WORK IS JUST EXTRAORDINIARY.... U R A REALLY GUD MIXER AS WELL AS MUSIC DIRECTOR VIDEO IS ALSO AWSUM......

BUT I XPECT MORE FROM LINKIN PARK IN THE THOUSAND SUNS LIKE METEORA AND LIKE HYBRID THEORY .... U SHOULD INTRODUCE THESE TYPES PF TRACKS SLOWLY..... ALL I CAN SAY THAT LINKIN PARK IS BEST AND I EXPECT BEST FROM THE BEST ONES...ISNT IT?????
The catalyst music vid is superb!
i love this song
Joe,

I thought that the video was amazing. Not only do you capture things that you would otherwise miss but you seem to take it to a whole new level. Its like what Simon says from American Idol, it has this X factor that isnt' quite describeable but its certianly there.
I think that The catalyst music video was the best one that ypu have made sofar
LINKIN PARK PLEASE COME TO INDIA!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service