The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i really love the video ! amazing work Joe!<3
it's one of my favourites :)
Is the video just the product of your OWN thougts?
You've implemented your thougts very good, "the catalyst" is a completely other video than every you've ever made.You can really see the emotions of the whole idea - respect.
Oh my Gosh, what is this music??? It's so bad, horrible. Are you lost your own style LinkinPark? What's is happening? I hate it. The video don't matter to me. When I go in Linkin Park's concert I want to listen music, this music is not Linkin Park. Are you guys trying to perfome like Black Eyed Peas? Just because sounds like. Poor Fergie...
Oh my Gosh, what is this music??? It's so bad, horrible. Are you lost your own style LinkinPark? What's is happening? I hate it. The video don't matter to me. When I go in Linkin Park's concert I want to listen music, this music is not Linkin Park. Are you guys trying to perfome like Black Eyed Peas? Just because sounds like. Poor Fergie...
nice vid=)
JeSuS ChiSt!!! joe you need to (even though youse are goin through a time of realism every now and then) get that BLOODY VIDEO OUT MATE!!! PEOPLE WILL START DYING IF YOU DONT! JOEX!! i carn'twait anymore!
Wow!
Fantastic..especially on the middle part of the song...it is so epidemic...
awesome video, really. The visual is simply beautiful. I was very impressed. Great work guys !
hi, this video is special - you know, i was a little surprised to watch it becouse it was a little different of what i have expected, IT WAS BETTER1!!!
LINKIN PARK - THE BEST!!!!
i love it. thank you for being the best =)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service