The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's like: Something new and something good!! Only one little thing... When you hear the beat you see Rob drumming... But mayhbe you guys gonna use live drums for this beat on stage.
Great job Master Joe!
The concept of the video adds more emotion to the song...
It makes my world stop for a while.

Godbless to the Team.
I'm speechless Joe. The video totally kicks ass! I loved the idea of Mike being that shadowy figure at the back of the car and the tons of smoke as an effect; It indeed gave this life to death vibe to it. The color fight was my favorite part though! Haha epic Joe! Congrats!!!! :D The video is made of PURE AWESOMENESS :D
The idea of the video is great, I just whatched it 5 times in row and it's amazing. Can't wait to album premiere.
WOW! Never seen a video like this!!! It makes you thought about our world, our civilization...
Maybe I will get again another look, and another, and another, and another...and another!

CONGRATULATIONS JOE YOU MAKE AN EPIC VIDEO!!!
i was expecting alot from this music video and in the end i sat there and watched it and every second of it was great id like every1 2 take there hat of to joe hahn
it was so freaking awesome Joe!!! you point of view towards the video was just peefect!!! i love it!
LPrulez!!!
Awesome video!
Congratulations LP!
Congratulations, Joe!
Thanks for the awesome video.

I'm grateful that Linkin Park has a genius like you, Mr. Hahn.
:)
Nice video)
Good work)
This video is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!! I love it!!!
the video is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! i loved it........LP rocks!!!!!!
Little dark, but really special ^^
I'm very curious for the other songs and vids

Greetings,Arsiekdhol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service