The music video I directed for "The Catalyst" premieres tonight on MTV.com and VH1.com at midnight, EST. When coming up with the idea for the video, I thought of the end of the world. After you have a chance to watch it, let me know what you think. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

-Joe

Tags: Catalyst, The

Views: 1642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Best video ever made!!! And song too!!!
Yoyoyo Joe!! Nice to see you back! Im really proud that you doing what u and guys like. it's looks totally not like everything what we usually see on any music chanel so as for me its fuckin great especially after 1.12 when you scratchin and of course the last minute.

Much respect, bro!
It's....It's...It's fantastic.Linkin Park forever in my heart.Video is Bomb!!!
fantastic!
hey LP,
this is a fan who's been with you since your hybrid theory days, and as most people here are mentioning, they either hate this new LP or love it. I really appreciate how the music is maturing. yes, if all of your albums sounded like hybrid theory or meteora, those people would be happy, but then their not getting the point of growing up/maturing. bands do that as well, and its great to watch you guys become deeper as musicians. Im very excited for you guys, and will continue to look forward to watch you all develop as musicians. cant wait for a thousand suns, and whatever else you guys will write and amaze me with.
I think I can't watch this outside the US..
Just just watched the premier and as ever Joe I am blown away! The textural effects are stunning, the use of lighting and the atmosphere really sums the song up in a beautiful yet eerie way.

Mike plays a fascinating central role to the video also, questioning if he is the one bringing the end to the world or just a bystander at peace with the issue... His appearance is almost like a preacher or even the 'bringer of the end', he is just missing his long sickle and boney fingers. lol

Either way Mike should wear more hoodies!

As ever Joe you have surpassed yourself. This along with my other favorite (From the Inside) will be kept on my ipod video list.
Your new style of music just fantastic. I look forward to the date of September 14. :p
Это что-то невероятное!Самая реальная сцена в конце,где вы все кидаетесь красками!Короче клип "The Catalyst" превзошёл все мои ожидания!!!RESPECT for Linkin Park!!!С нетерпением жду выпуска всего альбома "A Thousand Suns"!!!
Здарова Русский)

Arthur Nigmatullin said:
Это что-то невероятное!Самая реальная сцена в конце,где вы все кидаетесь красками!Короче клип "The Catalyst" превзошёл все мои ожидания!!!RESPECT for Linkin Park!!!С нетерпением жду выпуска всего альбома "A Thousand Suns"!!!
Check out my fanmade video montage of The Catalyst, named

The Catalyst Concept (music video)

This music video conceptualize some of my personal delirium about the song "The Catalyst" from Linkin Park and their upcoming album A Thousand Suns. I decided tu put on screen my ideas after having seen some video footage from ... [read more]

please help share and reach more people if you like it ;)
I love you guys :) great music video! great!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service