The instrument used in new divide next to mikes keyboard.

Ive been wanting to know this for ages, and just cant seem to find it on google anywhere...


Does anyone know what the instrument that is next to Mikes keyboard. He uses it mostly in New divide. Its almost like a static kind of sound.


Anyone help?

Views: 530

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

google it or send me a private message. I'll send it to you
It's a Theremin.
Thank you so much kathy :) Its been bugging me for ages, and rositsa ive tried googling it many times :)



Reply to Discussion


© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service