I dont think its chester or mikes vocals on this track . just seemes too rough croaky, where as chester is velvet like with his growls. and mike seems a little higher voval tone to whoever this vocalists is that sings rtack 15 the messenger. i understand all bands members have there vocals in the entire album in certain songs.

any ideas please as to sings the messenger

Tags: 15, a, brad, chester, hann, messenger, mike, mr, pheonix, rob, More…suns, the, thousand, track

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The song the Messenger IS sung by chester hes just making it sound desperate-like

HollowDevilHunter666 said:
The song the Messenger IS sung by chester hes just making it sound desperate-like

You're right that it's Chester singing, but he's admitted he tried his hardest to make it sound as good as possible. The song is just very difficult for him to sing, as he's so used to screaming. His voice just isn't primed for that sort of thing.
actually he wanted it to sound like that. not the average singing, but some kind of pleading. although we should expect chester not singing like the average person

Brian Irish said:

HollowDevilHunter666 said:

You're right that it's Chester singing, but he's admitted he tried his hardest to make it sound as good as possible. The song is just very difficult for him to sing, as he's so used to screaming. His voice just isn't primed for that sort of thing.

If you watch the making of video you can see Chester actually recording it. Not sure if the vid is online but it came as a set with the ATS CD here in AUS.

Chester is definitely the one carrying the vocals behind The Messenger. It's pretty clear to me that that's his voice. I never really had doubts about it. Hmm... it must be the fact that it's a completely different arrangement from what one is accustomed to listening to that makes fans doubt Bennington is behind it. 

Either way people see it, I think The Messenger is a very unique song, and though it is sometimes hard on the ears if the volume is just that bit too loud, I think it's a great addition to the album.

FINALLY!!!!!!!! someone has seen it and actually believes me!!!!!

Min11 said:

If you watch the making of video you can see Chester actually recording it. Not sure if the vid is online but it came as a set with the ATS CD here in AUS.

Thats more or less exactly what i said.

Edgar Lira said:

Chester is definitely the one carrying the vocals behind The Messenger. It's pretty clear to me that that's his voice. I never really had doubts about it. Hmm... it must be the fact that it's a completely different arrangement from what one is accustomed to listening to that makes fans doubt Bennington is behind it.

Either way people see it, I think The Messenger is a very unique song, and though it is sometimes hard on the ears if the volume is just that bit too loud, I think it's a great addition to the album.

I think it´s Chester´s voice, very good voice.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service