catches the worlds attention then
starts releasing this? 
your letting down the true fans
the fans that have been with you since hybrid theory 
hoping to hear more of the old school LP we love
and instead get this....
i can respect the whole new direction 
i do.
but its not like your angry at the world anymore.
instead of the old school linkin park that would protest indirectly 
with full enthusiasm
you centre your songs around a point and then fail to re-inforce it 
it like your giving the whole world the "im disappointed in you lecture"

its not my place to tell the artist how to do their job right? 
they must be gaining thousands of fans every weeks.

but its just so god damn depressing to see this band
the band that changed the face of music forever 
to stop making the music i love, the music that inspires me.

I, like any true LP fan has purchased all of your albums legally 
and supported the band as much as any run of the mill fan can.

but thats the last album im gonna buy. lost faith in the LP 
and the music its making 

i honestly couldn't go to an LP GIG now cause id have to BOOO my way through 85% of the set list to hear a half decent fucking song.

if you ever agreed to maybe do .... a retro tour, playing stuff from mainly hybrid theory and meteora i would be the first fucking person in line, but again chances of that are slim to none. i would fly over to the USA if i had to, just to see that gig.

doubt anyone will read this
but at least i feel a little better knowing ive fronted my views 
not that they make much sense, just the ramblings from inside my head.
you guys were my heros
This is Soo ******* up
G

Views: 404

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

couldnt agree with you more
ive not joined until now but i just couldnt go with out comemting on this load of rubbish
ive supported them from the begining and seem them live 4 times
so gutted my wife and i have tickets for the 02 arena and if they dont play there old stuff there going on ebay
i hope they read there fan pages because theve gone from sublime too dreadfull
cant get over how poo this album really is
hi, have joined up for the same reason,
am so disappointed with the new album. the first track started and i thought hmmmm, ok can see this developing into a fantastic kick ass belting out of your seat jumping track, but no. it just paled into insignificance and the unfortunately the whole album pretty much continued with the same plodding, mediocre 'lah,lah,lah'
can understand reinvention but don't spoil a winning formula.
its all electronica and little guitar. why?
have tickets for the upcoming gigs but only the old songs will get a reaction i reckon. fans want music to move to not sit and contemplate! might take a book to read during those tracks or put my ipod on and pretend LP are playing another track!!!!
can i have my money back.........................................? :(

sorry LP ive always loved every album but this is too much of a change and not in a good way.
+1 guys, it's a hard day for the fans....:(

PLEASE LINKIN PARK COME BACK NEO METAL.

:(
+1
i agree with you entirely, but my main issue is.... why did i pay so much to pre-order an album and get it earlier than everyone else just to find out at the last minute that the album was gonna be released in stores before i would get mine in the mail?? defeats the whole purpose of paying the extra money.

but back to the album sucking, um...yeah...it does. half of it sounds Jamaican, i don't understand the point of that, it doesnt even sound like LP is the ones singing really. alot of the beats seem to have no order. thinking maybe they did the whole album in Haiti or something? idk, maybe i have no idea what i am talking about but i definitely wont be making space in my mp3 player. after they E-mailed me wrenches and kings i was hoping that the rest of the album was nothing like that, but that hope didn't show up. so i will go back to waiting for the next album again. we'll see what happens in another year or two.
1+
im really sick about a thousands suns, the only song how can be called "by Linkin Park" is the catalyst,

PLEASE LINKIN PARK, GO BACK TO METEORA, HYBRID THEORY OR MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT!!!!

You were my favorite band... till this album ;(
Lmaoo same here. I joined right now just to say that the new album is embarrassing. LP got me into rock and all but now. WOW are you serious bro!! Now they gave the world a reason to say they suck :/
I am from israel and LP coming on the 1st time to Israel but since the s**** album i won't spend money to go to their show.
And Couldnt agree with you all more, LP GOING DOWN, Hard time.
realy shame to see that, sad day to all true fans.
Yes I would have to agree with you guys on this... The new album is not to great. I have been a Linkin Park fan since they started with Hybrid Theory. Been to there live concerts and meet n greets. The songs from Hybrid Theory, Meteora, and Minutes to Midnight where so inspirational and great to listen to. The previous albums had it all. From hard core rock, to some awesome rapping to some nice melody songs. The albums where perfect. Linkin Park music actually made me start liking rock genres.

With there past albums I was able to enjoy them from start to finish. But for some reason with the album A Thousand Suns I just can't really get into it. There are only like three songs that I like. I wish they kept it there nu metal style. Rap, rock, and melody. This is isn't the Linkin Park I enjoyed listening to over 10 years.!

I even pre-ordered the deluxe packaged because I had high hopes with this album expecting to be epic. But it came short to my liking.

Linkin Park, hope you hear us out. The OLD SCHOOL FANS that listened and supported you for 10 years running. I would like you guys to bring back the nu metal style you brought to us. The rapping and the screaming. Something we can jam to from beginning to end.
I agree with you but I have linkin park in my veins it seems like if Theygive up on then i can't live without then. Long live linkin park long live me :)LP forever!!!!!!

VoodooGTS said:
Yes I would have to agree with you guys on this... The new album is not to great. I have been a Linkin Park fan since they started with Hybrid Theory. Been to there live concerts and meet n greets. The songs from Hybrid Theory, Meteora, and Minutes to Midnight where so inspirational and great to listen to. The previous albums had it all. From hard core rock, to some awesome rapping to some nice melody songs. The albums where perfect. Linkin Park music actually made me start liking rock genres. With there past albums I was able to enjoy them from start to finish. But for some reason with the album A Thousand Suns I just can't really get into it. There are only like three songs that I like. I wish they kept it there nu metal style. Rap, rock, and melody. This is isn't the Linkin Park I enjoyed listening to over 10 years.!

I even pre-ordered the deluxe packaged because I had high hopes with this album expecting to be epic. But it came short to my liking.

Linkin Park, hope you hear us out. The OLD SCHOOL FANS that listened and supported you for 10 years running. I would like you guys to bring back the nu metal style you brought to us. The rapping and the screaming. Something we can jam to from beginning to end.
Let me also add to this...

you guys are still bad ass live no doubt. I was just at your guys live VMA performance at the Griffith Observatory. You guys F***ing rocked! And when you guys where on stand by for a few minutes and when you guys started messing around and playing short sounds of your old and new music like crawling, in the end, wretches and kings and what I've done it just brought back memories and I thought to myself thats Linkin Park right there! And Thank you for playing two more songs after you guys performed Catalyst. That made my day and I'm sure that other fans that where there.

VoodooGTS said:
Yes I would have to agree with you guys on this... The new album is not to great. I have been a Linkin Park fan since they started with Hybrid Theory. Been to there live concerts and meet n greets. The songs from Hybrid Theory, Meteora, and Minutes to Midnight where so inspirational and great to listen to. The previous albums had it all. From hard core rock, to some awesome rapping to some nice melody songs. The albums where perfect. Linkin Park music actually made me start liking rock genres.

With there past albums I was able to enjoy them from start to finish. But for some reason with the album A Thousand Suns I just can't really get into it. There are only like three songs that I like. I wish they kept it there nu metal style. Rap, rock, and melody. This is isn't the Linkin Park I enjoyed listening to over 10 years.!

Guys. I have one question for Linkin Park. Why? Why did you do this?
I grew up with Meteora and Hybrid Theory. You guys helped me through a lot of bad times and Inspired me to do so much good with my life. I'm so disappointed in this, I thought it was bold of you to try something new with Minuets to Midnight, but I thought you'd listen to the fans and their disapproval. The real fans, not the posers who heard you guys when you went mainstream. I'm talking about us. The ones who grew up with you, the ones who followed your music and loved everything you did. But now, you've betrayed what you once were. A Thousand Suns is terrible. I'm sorry, but I can no longer call myself a Linkin Park fan. I will continue to listen to Meteora and Hybrid Theory, but not this.

-Jon

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service