The new song of linkin park....THE CATALYST: not good song

HELLO I AM A BIG FAN, I am french, I have going 7 linkin park's concert, and I have a tickets for 4 date in Europe.

I have talking with french fans about a new linkin park song :THE CATALYST,  The song is not good , BIG DISAPPOINTMENT FOR US ALL

look that http://www.zonelp.com/index.php?subaction=showfull
&id=1280655645&archive=&start_from=&ucat=42
&

these is 39 negative comment of big fan!!!

Don't make the electro, and tekno

WE WANT a LINKIN PARK's METAL, LINKIN PARK's ROCK

please remember the neo-metal, please remember hybrid theory and METEORA, or M 2 Midnight,  but not  like THE CATALYST.

PLEASE .........................
Mickael H, a big fan

Views: 570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HELLO, i am mickael, i am a big fan, here it s my discution !

ok ok , the new album is not like the 3 other album....The new song will are not the big succes like CRAWLING so rebel

but in CONCERT !!!! MY FRIENDS !!! THIS IS TERRIBLE !!! LINKIN PARK IS ALWAYS THE GREAT .

If you dont appreciate the new album like me ..., GO IN CONCERT,
Now i know: this is the reel linkin park. THE CATALYSTE ROCK IN CONCERT! MANY GUITARE....

please stop here, and go http://www.linkinpark.com/forum/topics/escuse-me-the-new-song-of
Actually, this is the first ever song to debut at no. 1 on the rock chart so it is a bigger success. LP has grown, and their tastes are probably going to change. You can't expect them to make the same old "nu-metal" angst-driven songs. These are thirty-year old men, no more the twenty-year old kids they were in HT days. Some bands can stay the same for years, that's fine. But LP is not one of them.

Jay-Z from "On to the Next One"

"Hov on that new shit...niggas like how come?
Niggas want my old shit...buy my old album
Niggas stuck on stupid...I gotta keep it moving
Niggas make the same shit...Me, I make the blueprint."

Shinoda from "When They Come for Me"

"Cause even a blueprint is a gift and a curse
'cause once you got a theory about how the thing works
Everybody wants the next thing to be just like the first
And i'm not a robot, i'm not a monkey
I will not dance even if the beat is funky
Opposite of lazy, far from a punk

Ya'll oughta stop talking
Start trying to catch up mother-fucker."

You can't dwell on Hybrid Theory forever. If you don't like the new stuff, then listen to the older albums and similar stuff like Taproot or Korn. If you're that keen on "nu metal".

mickael said:
HELLO, i am mickael, i am a big fan, here it s my discution !

ok ok , the new album is not like the 3 other album....The new song will are not the big succes like CRAWLING so rebel

but in CONCERT !!!! MY FRIENDS !!! THIS IS TERRIBLE !!! LINKIN PARK IS ALWAYS THE GREAT .

If you dont appreciate the new album like me ..., GO IN CONCERT,
Now i know: this is the reel linkin park. THE CATALYSTE ROCK IN CONCERT! MANY GUITARE....

please stop here, and go http://www.linkinpark.com/forum/topics/escuse-me-the-new-song-of
i agree with you. i prefer the old linkin park, i prefer nu-metal I love hybrid theory and meteora, those are my favourite albums.

Reply by Fusionboy on August 3, 2010 at 1:49am
Linkin Park can make very good electro song (High Voltage, Breaking the abit) but The Catalyst is not original
The new album is Grady and the catalyst is the nest song in it
In Poland it is popular song and I like it... But you have right - I pine for them in old form...
Mickael, I understand that you have not digested the change of lp yet, but The Catalyst is a wonderful song. We must learn to see that a good band has to change from time to time. We can't live thinking about the great album HT forever. We, awesome band's fans, must defend it.

I'm sure you're a true fan, you're just confused. But lp deserve an award just for the courage to challenge everything & everyone.

Listen to this song with care and you'll see how it's :)
Mickael, I understand that you have not digested the change of lp yet, but The Catalyst is a wonderful song. We must learn to see that a good band has to change from time to time. We can't live thinking about the great album HT forever. We, awesome band's fans, must defend it.

I'm sure you're a true fan, you're just confused. But lp deserve an award just for the courage to challenge everything & everyone.

At first I was a little confused but then i got used to it and now i wanna listen to it

Jessica S2 said:

im agree!! :) 

Jessica S2 said:

i don't really like the catalyst but,.. it's ok give it 7/10 ;)

It is WAY better than don't stay or crawling IMO. Heavy guitars do NOT equal good music.Crawling was great, Don't Stay was just a rehash of One Step Closer. The Catalyst is very unique.
mickael said:
39,... now 81 comments, all negative, with the hope a come back to te rock for lp...
you are not clear
DO you like realy this new style?

your realy opignion, THE CATALYSTE is a very good song like DON'T STAY, crawling.... ? with honesty!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service