The new song of linkin park....THE CATALYST: not good song

HELLO I AM A BIG FAN, I am french, I have going 7 linkin park's concert, and I have a tickets for 4 date in Europe.

I have talking with french fans about a new linkin park song :THE CATALYST,  The song is not good , BIG DISAPPOINTMENT FOR US ALL

look that http://www.zonelp.com/index.php?subaction=showfull
&id=1280655645&archive=&start_from=&ucat=42
&

these is 39 negative comment of big fan!!!

Don't make the electro, and tekno

WE WANT a LINKIN PARK's METAL, LINKIN PARK's ROCK

please remember the neo-metal, please remember hybrid theory and METEORA, or M 2 Midnight,  but not  like THE CATALYST.

PLEASE .........................
Mickael H, a big fan

Views: 569

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it's awesome. You guys need to grow up. What you are looking for belongs to the past. They band makes the music according to THEIR taste, not yours!!!

If an artist records the same sound all over again, he will fall at some point. The world is looking for innovation and that is exactly what LP is making.

And those "39 negative comments" are nothing against the millions of people who actually love the song.

So if you don't like the song, "C'est la vie" . Get used to it, or stop listening to Linkin Park. Don't try to make the band do what you like. Linkin Park is the band that doesn't give a s**t on what we want. If they like it, it's good!!

And you can tell me that I am wrong but over 90% of the LP fans agree with me. The sooner you realize I am right, the better for you!!
Sorry guy, that's not what I want to tell. Each fan has their own taste, so that each one of us may listen to "the Catalyst" and have different feelings.

When I heard the latest preview on home page, I thought "Oh, what is that? That can't be LP". But when the song released, I was impressed by the sound of the song. It's so different, unexplainable! And I love this song from that moment.
May be at this time, some of you don't like it, but when the full album released, I hope it worth for waiting.

(P/s: I'm Vietnamese, so that I don't have time (and money,too!) to go to any show of LP. I have never been to any concert of them. You are very lucky to have those ticket man. I want to be like you!)

mickael said:
ok, about you talking, if i am fan , i must like every bad song signed LP!!!! your are stupid head ass!!!
You have no opignon, no live, no identtity, if LP make a shit song, you accept, and you like this shit song.....ridiculus.
NGUYEN: sorry for you men, LP is so so so great in concert.... THE REALY most beautiful moment of my life ! ....

TEO: WE SHALL SEE ON SALE OF SINGLE, Mister 90 % of the LP fans agree with me.
ALL change are not always good, I think that lp listen that their fans want, and will know how to change way to satisfy people buy their album:
mickael said:
NGUYEN: sorry for you men, LP is so so so great in concert.... THE REALY most beautiful moment of my life ! ....

TEO: WE SHALL SEE ON SALE OF SINGLE, Mister 90 % of the LP fans agree with me.
ALL change are not always good, I think that lp listen that their fans want, and will know how to change way to satisfy people buy their album:

A band shouldn't be concerned about satisfying their fans. They should make music for themselves and themselves alone, and all signs are pointing at that being exactly what they did with A Thousand Suns. I for one am very happy that they did that, and are giving the finger to making comercial music.
As opposed to Meteora where they caved to label and fan pressure to make HT part 2, and that was a pretty uninspired album except for a few tracks.
Agree with all you write :)
"A band shouldn't be concerned about satisfying their fans"...THIS IS THE NEW LINKIN PAK, A BAND DON'T BE CONCERNED ABOUT SATISFYING THEIR FANS!!!! COGRATULATION MEN!!!

linkin park good job http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL9nNznqUjo
i like very very much this music just too much tehno but anyway its awesome linkin park will always be my favorite band ever and im sure the new album will bring new fans to lp :)
BE HONEST

YOU WRITE: " TEA CATALYSTE CHANGES.... IT IS DIFFERENT, ........ IT IS ORIGINAL,.........IT IS NOT COMMERCIAL ......... IT IS TOO TECHNO............. BLABLA "

BUT NOBODY SAYS THAT THIS SING IS EXELENT AND DESERVES the BIGGEST GROUP OF the WORLD,

NOT DESERVING SUCCESSOR OF FAINT, NO MORE SOROW, IN TEA END....
"IT IS JUST NOT BAD... AND YOU ASK FOR THE ALBUM ARE NOT OF the STYLISH OF THE CATALYSTE!
SO THAT L ALBUM IS THE ROCK SCREAM OF CHESTER....

I HAVE MAKE THIS COMMENT TO MAKE A SIGN TO the GROUP, TO SAY TO THEM THAT THE FANS LAMENTED

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY2XucI4zBI

SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU !
mickael said:
BE HONEST

YOU WRITE: " TEA CATALYSTE CHANGES.... IT IS DIFFERENT, ........ IT IS ORIGINAL,.........IT IS NOT COMMERCIAL ......... IT IS TOO TECHNO............. BLABLA "

BUT NOBODY SAYS THAT THIS SING IS EXELENT AND DESERVES the BIGGEST GROUP OF the WORLD,

NOT DESERVING SUCCESSOR OF FAINT, NO MORE SOROW, IN TEA END....
"IT IS JUST NOT BAD... AND YOU ASK FOR THE ALBUM ARE NOT OF the STYLISH OF THE CATALYSTE!
SO THAT L ALBUM IS THE ROCK SCREAM OF CHESTER....

I HAVE MAKE THIS COMMENT TO MAKE A SIGN TO the GROUP, TO SAY TO THEM THAT THE FANS LAMENTED

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ME
NOT true my friends fucking love new lp
you don t understand , That amazes me not at you, girl !!!

Their new single does not deserve their older album.
"IT IS JUST NOT BAD... AND YOU PRAY FOR THE ALBUM ARE NOT like THE CATALYSTE!
And for the ALBUM well be THE ROCK SCREAM OF CHESTER....

you will go to buy the new album in techno store.... ridicul!
mickael said:
you don t understand , That amazes me not at you, girl !!!

Their new single does not deserve their older album.

"IT IS JUST NOT BAD... AND YOU PRAY FOR THE ALBUM ARE NOT like THE CATALYSTE!
And for the ALBUM well be THE ROCK SCREAM OF CHESTER....

you will go to buy the new album in techno store.... ridicul!

im a boy dude
No, your are a girl dude, not a boy

That's your arguments, you are stupid or what?, Don't you know write your arguments, or you just go to the school of the laughter?.... this is the new lp fan?
Anyway your mother will not give you l money to buy l album, and for a concert, please dont dream!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LINKIN PARK, PLEASE COME BACK NEO METAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service