The new song of linkin park....THE CATALYST: not good song

HELLO I AM A BIG FAN, I am french, I have going 7 linkin park's concert, and I have a tickets for 4 date in Europe.

I have talking with french fans about a new linkin park song :THE CATALYST,  The song is not good , BIG DISAPPOINTMENT FOR US ALL

look that http://www.zonelp.com/index.php?subaction=showfull
&id=1280655645&archive=&start_from=&ucat=42
&

these is 39 negative comment of big fan!!!

Don't make the electro, and tekno

WE WANT a LINKIN PARK's METAL, LINKIN PARK's ROCK

please remember the neo-metal, please remember hybrid theory and METEORA, or M 2 Midnight,  but not  like THE CATALYST.

PLEASE .........................
Mickael H, a big fan

Views: 570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mickael said:
you don t understand , That amazes me not at you, girl !!!
Their new single does not deserve their older album. YOU WRITE: " TEA CATALYSTE CHANGES.... IT IS DIFFERENT, ........ IT IS ORIGINAL,.........IT IS NOT COMMERCIAL ......... IT IS TOO TECHNO............. BLABLA "
BUT NOBODY SAYS THAT THIS SING IS EXELENT AND DESERVES the BIGGEST GROUP OF the WORLD,
"IT IS JUST NOT BAD... AND YOU PRAY FOR THE ALBUM ARE NOT like THE CATALYSTE!
And for the ALBUM well be THE ROCK SCREAM OF CHESTER....

you will go to buy the new album in techno store.... ridicul!

First off, calm down dude. You're not being very clear, "shouting" isn't helping.
Secondly, I'll take The Catalyst over almost anyother song LP has released. I think it's easily that good.

Mike has said that there is screaming and rapping on A Thousand Suns.

Why would I buy ATS at a techno store? Is there even such a thing?
I'll buy it at the same record shop I buy all my records.
Crétin, tu te repete "c'est qu une chanson, les autres seront bien", des autruches, On ce demande si vous avez deja ecouté linkin park avant ce single pourri....Mais c'est vrai que vous vous reflechissez pas vous suivez le mouvement (dans tous les domaines d ailleur, y a pas de reflction, des moutons....certains comprendront...)

ET si c'est leur premier single c'est pas pour rien, ça anonce que leur album va etre poluez de techno ....mais quand ça fera une recette de merde, on vera si LP prefere innové ou retrouver leur vieux succes!
In fact, Mickael and his 39 negative comments should connect on LPU and read the positive feedback on The Catalyst. It's true that we were first of all a little bit taken aback by the new sound, but you have to respect their attempts to experiment other musical directions. They have grown up and don't want to stick to the same genre.
Now for those who don't like their musical evolution and progress, go away and listen to something else...
39,... now 81 comments, all negative, with the hope a come back to te rock for lp...
you are not clear
DO you like realy this new style?

your realy opignion, THE CATALYSTE is a very good song like DON'T STAY, crawling.... ? with honesty!
You're basing your opinion on ONE song. You haven't even heard the entire album. So save your comments for when the album releases. It's ONE song. If every album was like HT and Meteora, then they would get old quick. This is probably a song Mike and Joe worked on. Mike is there and Chester still screams. I actually think it's pretty good. It's a change, but I'm willing to accept a new sound. I've been listening to Linkin Park since Hybrid Theory came out, when i was 6 yrs old. When Meteora came out it was a little different to Hybrid Theory, but i listened to it more and more and it grew on me. I can't do any kind of workout without listening to HT or Meteora. I like that they're trying something new, it shows that they're trying new things, and that's good. Same sound every album= boredom quick. It's not techno per say, but more of like a mix between Nu Metal and techno. It sounds good. Oh, and the drums are not all techno. Towards the end they become more noticeable.

TRUE LP FAN ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!
again and again ,

mickael said:
Crétin, tu te repete "c'est qu une chanson, les autres seront bien", des autruches, On ce demande si vous avez deja ecouté linkin park avant ce single pourri....Mais c'est vrai que vous vous reflechissez pas vous suivez le mouvement (dans tous les domaines d ailleur, y a pas de reflction, des moutons....certains comprendront...)

ET si c'est leur premier single c'est pas pour rien, ça anonce que leur album va etre poluez de techno ....mais quand ça fera une recette de merde, on vera si LP prefere innové ou retrouver leur vieux succes!
Mickael, qu'est-ce tu veux bin qu'on te dise?? Si tu l'aimes pas la toune, bin écoute la pas. Personnellement, et j'ai bien dit PERSONNELLEMENT, jtrouve que c'est une excellente toune, qui vaut autant que Crawling ou Don't Stay (et oui), pis sa change pas grand chose que sa soye du Neo Metal, ou bin de l'electronica, pour moi sa revient au même, parce que je les reconnais quand même dans leur musique. Rgarde, jme plaindrais pas si i resortiraient un album comme Hybrid Theory, mais j'aime mieux qu'ils changent leur style pour avoir plus de DIVERSIFICATION d'eux. Bref, c'est mon opinion, t'en a une, et tous les autres aussi!

Maintenant j'attend avec impatience que tu me traite de mouton ou d'éléphant volant :)

Trad: Mickael, what do you want we say?? If you don't like the song, just don't listen it. Personally, and I said PERSONALY, I think it's an excellent song, that worth like Crawling and Don't Stay (yeah yeah) and it did not change much that it is Neo Metal, or Electronica, because for me this is the same, because I recognize them in all of their music. See, I will not complain if they release an album like Hybrid Theory, but I like more that they change their style to have more DIVERSIFICATIONS from them. Anyway, it's my opionion, and you have yours, and all the others too!

Now, I can't wait for you to call me a sheep or a flying elephant :)
Tommy Lavoie said:
Mickael, qu'est-ce tu veux bin qu'on te dise?? Si tu l'aimes pas la toune, bin écoute la pas. Personnellement, et j'ai bien dit PERSONNELLEMENT, jtrouve que c'est une excellente toune, qui vaut autant que Crawling ou Don't Stay (et oui), pis sa change pas grand chose que sa soye du Neo Metal, ou bin de l'electronica, pour moi sa revient au même, parce que je les reconnais quand même dans leur musique. Rgarde, jme plaindrais pas si i resortiraient un album comme Hybrid Theory, mais j'aime mieux qu'ils changent leur style pour avoir plus de DIVERSIFICATION d'eux. Bref, c'est mon opinion, t'en a une, et tous les autres aussi!

Maintenant j'attend avec impatience que tu me traite de mouton ou d'éléphant volant :)

Trad: Mickael, what do you want we say?? If you don't like the song, just don't listen it. Personally, and I said PERSONALY, I think it's an excellent song, that worth like Crawling and Don't Stay (yeah yeah) and it did not change much that it is Neo Metal, or Electronica, because for me this is the same, because I recognize them in all of their music. See, I will not complain if they release an album like Hybrid Theory, but I like more that they change their style to have more DIVERSIFICATIONS from them. Anyway, it's my opionion, and you have yours, and all the others too!

Now, I can't wait for you to call me a sheep or a flying elephant :)

Thank you, you have me to give one truth answer, you likes this song then you is right to say it. I do not want of " this one song " " it is not bad "; are you the first one who speaks with honesty, thank you !
i totally agree with you

Fusionboy said:
Linkin Park can make very good electro song (High Voltage, Breaking the abit) but The Catalyst is not original.
I'm with you! Don't turn the old-school neo-metal Linkin Park into an electro, tekno, and (for all big fans) disappointing band..
We trust you all to make it better, to make it louder, to make it rocker, to make it "Hybrider"!!!

Be original and creative, but in a LINKIN PARK way!
Just one more thing, you always had the most incredible lyrics of all kind of music styles. They are just awesome awesome awesome!!

Congrats for that
What the hell are you waiting for? The same kind of music over and over again and again? That would be boring in the end and you would say that there isn't any originality in their music any more, that their new songs are nothing but a copy of their previous songs and that you don't like LP anymore for this very reason!!!
The Catalyst sounds quite different in comparison to their other singles, but it's refreshing in the sense that it shows another part of their musical talent. Listen to the lyrics as well and then you can understand the message underneath the new sounds.
Et puis surtout arrête d'insulter ceux qui ne partagent pas ton opinion: on est encore en démocratie!!!

mickael said:
39,... now 81 comments, all negative, with the hope a come back to te rock for lp...
you are not clear
DO you like realy this new style?

your realy opignion, THE CATALYSTE is a very good song like DON'T STAY, crawling.... ? with honesty!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service