okay the thing is we want to try to make a song about are feelings and about how we FEEL about the political shit...we all see it not peacefuly and i 4 one want my peace back i dont really care ...
WE WILL BE MAKING A SONG!!!
rules:
1#i know its hard but bitaraf bashin ...just try to talk out the fact s and be true!!!

2#dont go on i'm a sabziiiiii NO! DONT DO THAT!

3#just talk about what u want. just write down what u feel...

4#i want it to be english but it can have a bit of farsi in it!!!
chize digei be zehnam nemireseee khodeton midonin baba....


just post ur lyrics es!!! i'll fix the gramer if it was wrong and hopefully we can dooo something awesome together!

Views: 48

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I know what you meant by that, I was just kiddin about the way you wrote it!

zahra said:
i meant no mosaviiiiiiiiiiii only thing

ThE BlaCK HaWK said:
LOL I just noticed something...

"2#dont go on i'm a sabziiiiii NO! DONT DO THAT!"

I don't think anyone here is a "sabziii", cuz you know vegetables do not usually use the internet!! :P =))
And C'mon guys, don't you think the ministry guys are already busy blockin' sites and blogs with more dangerous stuff, like pics and movies of their crimes against people??? for example this is not blocked yet: http://basij-sepah-crimes.blogspot.com/ [it was just an example, it's not "tablighat" then, and visiting this blog is not recommended at all, since it contains very cruel pics on it, so I rate it as 'R' !]

Plus, they prolly won't even understand what we talkin about here, cuz it's all in english...

well I think you guys know that, to block a site, they must first find something suspicious on it, and that JUST POSSIBLE BY SEARCHING, so what do you think they're gonna search to find our discussion?!!!

They might block LP.com one day, but if so, this topic won't be the cause of it...But they often do not block official websites of male artists or bands, unless there ain't anything on it considered as "bad" by the mullahs...

Anyhow, at the end of the day, I won't be concerned about that issue, but it's your choice, whatever!
wo0o0o0w HAWK!!!
it sounds gr8 man!
uc, i can feel how much it would b difficult to SPIT rhyms in another language:D cuz i can hardly ever spit thing in my mothertongue 2!!:D JK

but i like it.... CONGRATS:)

my idea: i think u can be free in saying things... i don mean to fosh, no:D i mean don lock urself away searchin rhyms exactly d same... u can open ur wings and fly... no matter if the sounds of the end of each verse r not exactly d same....

eg EMINEM, he truly flys when writing stuff

so keep movin 4ward....:)
zahra caaaaalm down darlin:)
nothing's wrong.... why do u got ur mind on a dark way?!
relax<3
omg that was the worst site they could blok omg thats was soooo bad omg i cant believe i just saw all that stuff omg!!!!i knew they were bad i didn't understand they were that evil!!!...yes i agree with tahst they wont be bloking this site by this discussion blog/....i tryed searching 4 it on the web i just understod how google really works...uuuuuuuuuuuuuummmm i thought about it and i think we should pot a vote on!!! if more ppl want this blog off the site i'll take it off ..ummm i'll send u guys emails u guys reply to me by email sooo it remains privet ...i vote 4 it to stay (i really want to make a song with u guys )

ThE BlaCK HaWK said:
And C'mon guys, don't you think the ministry guys are already busy blockin' sites and blogs with more dangerous stuff, like pics and movies of their crimes against people??? for example this is not blocked yet: http://basij-sepah-crimes.blogspot.com/ [it was just an example, it's not "tablighat" then, and visiting this blog is not recommended at all, since it contains very cruel pics on it, so I rate it as 'R' !]

Plus, they prolly won't even understand what we talkin about here, cuz it's all in english...

well I think you guys know that, to block a site, they must first find something suspicious on it, and that JUST POSSIBLE BY SEARCHING, so what do you think they're gonna search to find our discussion?!!!

They might block LP.com one day, but if so, this topic won't be the cause of it...But they often do not block official websites of male artists or bands, unless there ain't anything on it considered as "bad" by the mullahs...

Anyhow, at the end of the day, I won't be concerned about that issue, but it's your choice, whatever!
its just i'm trying to do the right thing!! X)/....nooo but i'm cool! this blog will 99% stay !

Zahra QWERTY! said:
zahra caaaaalm down darlin:)
nothing's wrong.... why do u got ur mind on a dark way?!
relax<3
dooo u guys want to keep flying or should i give my demo out 4 u guys to hear?!??!? ....
Thank you dawg, it still ain't that good...

But about searchin the rhymes, I used to be like that, but I been practicin this for so long, and now I can do it faster, but I still definitely suck at flowin' u know...I'm still practicin to do it better! Thank you for your advice.

What makes Em real different from the other rappers is of course his rhymin skills, but also his word-play is unique, and his flow is gettin better, I think he's gon blast it on Relapse 2...

Zahra QWERTY! said:
wo0o0o0w HAWK!!!
it sounds gr8 man!
uc, i can feel how much it would b difficult to SPIT rhyms in another language:D cuz i can hardly ever spit thing in my mothertongue 2!!:D JK

but i like it.... CONGRATS:)

my idea: i think u can be free in saying things... i don mean to fosh, no:D i mean don lock urself away searchin rhyms exactly d same... u can open ur wings and fly... no matter if the sounds of the end of each verse r not exactly d same....

eg EMINEM, he truly flys when writing stuff

so keep movin 4ward....:)
I wanna hear your demo...it'll prolly help me work faster, and better.

zahra said:
dooo u guys want to keep flying or should i give my demo out 4 u guys to hear?!??!? ....
yea, eminem is genius! i believe in him...
but ur alright and u can do this ;)

ThE BlaCK HaWK said:
Thank you dawg, it still ain't that good...

But about searchin the rhymes, I used to be like that, but I been practicin this for so long, and now I can do it faster, but I still definitely suck at flowin' u know...I'm still practicin to do it better! Thank you for your advice.

What makes Em real different from the other rappers is of course his rhymin skills, but also his word-play is unique, and his flow is gettin better, I think he's gon blast it on Relapse 2...

Zahra QWERTY! said:
wo0o0o0w HAWK!!!
it sounds gr8 man!
uc, i can feel how much it would b difficult to SPIT rhyms in another language:D cuz i can hardly ever spit thing in my mothertongue 2!!:D JK

but i like it.... CONGRATS:)

my idea: i think u can be free in saying things... i don mean to fosh, no:D i mean don lock urself away searchin rhyms exactly d same... u can open ur wings and fly... no matter if the sounds of the end of each verse r not exactly d same....

eg EMINEM, he truly flys when writing stuff

so keep movin 4ward....:)
its up 2 u hon:)
if u want us hear that we want it 2;X

zahra said:
dooo u guys want to keep flying or should i give my demo out 4 u guys to hear?!??!? ....
i'll post it soon i need to first get permetion by my friend that made it with me!!!....its a rapnbeat it doesnt have metal in it !!! but i love the way we made it \1 its real niceeeeee ...i'll post it soon ....btw hawk is the only one that wrote a song what about the rest of u guys?!?!?!? i was hoping to cut in a lot of stuff from u guys.....ZQ write somthing!!!

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service